Mont Saint Sauveur Waterpark - 19,99 per ticket (6+yo) [Sold out June 20th]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2012 10:09 pm
[OP]
May 17, 2012
557 posts
407 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] Mont Saint Sauveur Waterpark - 19,99 per ticket (6+yo) [Sold out June 20th]

DEAL EXPIRED ON JUNE 20th

Ok, so this would be a first post for me and I think this would qualify as a warmish deal? I did my homework and searched the forum ; could not find anything about this offer, please let me know if I'm wrong here.

http://www.parcaquatique.com/en/events/ ... omotion/96

Tickets for one of Quebec's most fun waterpark (IMHO) for 19,99$, which is more than 40% off the regular "high season" price for adult (13+) tickets. You can buy anywhere between 2 to 10 tickets per order, while quantities last. The beauty of these (if I read the fine print correctly and if this is the same deal as last year (2011)) is that they can be bought now but redeemed at anytime until September 3rd 2012.

Regular price for an adult ticket is 32-34$, 15% off if you buy at least one day before going there and print at home (approx 28-29$). Costco often has tickets available as well but they are in the 23-25$ price range if I remember correctly (if anyone has more accurate info on Costco pricing, please correct me!). They are not yet available at Costco as of June 11th.

Check out the Mont Saint-Sauveur Website for more info. The waterpark is approx 1-1.5 hour drive north of Montreal on Highway 15N, in the Laurentians.

Let the summer begin!
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4206 posts
1561 upvotes
I'll talk to my gf about it.

I think we'll give it a go.

Thanks! :)
Apr 21, 2009
155 posts
137 upvotes
Merci !

Belle découverte!

On va avoir du fun cet été! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1531 posts
158 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 4 tickets last friday. They are good till the 3rd of September 2012.

I went on saturday, no one there! It was awesome!
Knowledge is power
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2541 posts
447 upvotes
Are there any date restrictions like not on weekends or blackout dates?
[OP]
May 17, 2012
557 posts
407 upvotes
Montreal
mtlboy wrote: Are there any date restrictions like not on weekends or blackout dates?

Not that I'm aware of. The actual wording on the ticket reads as follow :

"The ticket is valid one day after the date of purchase, the ticket will be valid on "June XX 2012" (where XX = day after today) to September 3, 2012."

Weblink above also points out to a mssi.ca page that states that "Your ticket will be valid for a day at the Water Park, any day during the summer.". You should be good to go :)
[OP]
May 17, 2012
557 posts
407 upvotes
Montreal
*bump*

3 days left to make the most out of this deal :)
May 14, 2007
148 posts
19 upvotes
bennyboy84 wrote: *bump*

3 days left to make the most out of this deal :)
Deal is dead, I guess they reached the 3,000 ticket limit before the date deadline. Site will not let you check out stating that the item is no longer available.
[OP]
May 17, 2012
557 posts
407 upvotes
Montreal
Freddie1 wrote: Deal is dead, I guess they reached the 3,000 ticket limit before the date deadline. Site will not let you check out stating that the item is no longer available.
Thanks for letting us know, Freddie1. It indeed looks like this one is over!

Still time to make the most out of the St-Jean-Baptiste offer mentionned above, although I suspect there will be A LOT of people there on June 24th ... Was good while it lasted I guess!