4825 posts
6865 upvotes
Vancouver

[*Expired*] Simple Gallery (PRO)

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
EDIT:

Looks like only Simple Gallery is free at the moment, and all other apps are back to usual $0.99 price in the Google Play store.. Not too bad because this is one of the best Gallery apps out there...

--------------------
I can highly recommend Simple Gallery - probably one of the best apps of that kind out there; I'm using it for a long time [paid in hard cash, no regrets!]. Also Contacts and Notes... But there is a Calendar, Draw app and File manager as well [I just grabbed them, hope these are as good as the ones I'm already using....]

Developers are quick to answer and there is also Reddit group

Publisher's word for the Simple Gallery:

Simple Gallery Pro brings you all the photo viewing and editing features you have been missing on your Android in one stylish easy-to-use app. Browse, manage and edit faster than ever, recover accidentally deleted files or create hidden galleries for your most precious images and videos. And with advanced file-support and full customization, finally, your gallery works just the way you want.

ADVANCED PHOTO EDITOR
Turn photo editing into child's play with Simple Gallery Pro's improved file organizer and photo album. Intuitive gestures make it super easy to edit your images on the fly. Crop, flip, rotate and resize pictures or apply stylish filters to make them pop in an instant.

ALL THE FILES YOU NEED
Simple Gallery Pro supports a huge variety of different file types including JPEG, PNG, MP4, MKV, RAW, SVG, GIF, Panoramic photos, videos and many more, so you enjoy full flexibility in your choice of format. Ever wonder "Can I use this format on my Android"? Now the answer is yes.

MAKE IT YOURS
Simple Gallery Pro's highly customizable design allows you make the app look, feel and work just the way you want it to. From the UI to the function buttons on the bottom toolbar, Simple Gallery Pro gives you the creative freedom you need in a gallery app.

RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Never worry about accidentally deleting that one precious photo or video you just can't replace. Simple Gallery Pro allows you to quickly recover any deleted files, meaning on top of being the best media gallery for Android, Simple Gallery Pro doubles as an amazing photo vault app.

PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE PHOTOS, VIDEOS & FILES
Rest assured your photo album is safe. With Simple Gallery Pro's superior security features you can use a pin, pattern or your device’s fingerprint scanner to limit who can view or edit selected photos and videos or access important files. You can even protect the app itself or place locks on specific functions of the file organizer.

Check out the full suite of Simple Tools here: https://www.simplemobiletools.com

Simple Gallery Pro's Website: https://www.simplemobiletools.com/gallery

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simplemobiletools

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SimpleMobileTools

Don't forget that if you uninstall our photo album within 2 hours, you will automatically be refunded. If you want a refund anytime later, just contact us at hello@simplemobiletools.com and you will get it. That makes it easy to try it out :)
Last edited by max011 on Dec 28th, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
But never let them stop you!
Thread Summary
Since people are reporting that most of these apps are no longer available for free on the Google Play store, here are links to FDroid where all of these apps are available for free all of the time:
Simple Gallery Pro
Simple Calendar Pro
Simple File Manager Pro
Simple Notes Pro
Simple Draw Pro
Simple Contacts Pro
15 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4825 posts
6865 upvotes
Vancouver
OutOfSt0ck wrote: This isn't a deal, this is an open source app that's always been free. They just add in a price on Google Play then make it free to incentive people to download it

Here it is on F-Droid with the other open source apps

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.sim ... llery.pro/
I believe you are mistaken. There is a FREE VERSION of each of these apps, but, as I said, these are PRO versions and they are PAID. Otherwise, they'd work with limits. That's exactly why I paid for mine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 25, 2014
495 posts
495 upvotes
max011 wrote: I believe you are mistaken. There is a FREE VERSION of each of these apps, but, as I said, these are PRO versions and they are PAID. Otherwise, they'd work with limits. That's exactly why I paid for mine.
I linked the Pro version, it's free. I see you didn't bother to see what I linked...

You can also find the Pro version on their Github
Nov 23, 2017
348 posts
141 upvotes
I love the apps on f-droid, specially newpipe since I'm too lazy to setup pihole
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3631 posts
845 upvotes
+1 OP I don't understand why people dowm vote free apps.
Apr 1, 2009
290 posts
277 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ive been using the free version of the calendar and it's great, thanks for the heads up OP.
Jul 27, 2017
183 posts
228 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: This isn't a deal, this is an open source app that's always been free. They just add in a price on Google Play then make it free to incentive people to download it

Here it is on F-Droid with the other open source apps

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.sim ... llery.pro/
The dev is doing a great thing - pro app is free on F-Droid and mostly paid on Google Play. That way they can still monetize while keeping an outlet for those who want the apps for free. I'd recommend paying for the apps to support the dev.

That said, since there is no feature difference I'd still prefer having everything updated through the Play Store, free or not. I like F-Droid but by the nature of Android, the update process is a bit more clunky.
Jun 15, 2020
218 posts
294 upvotes
Ontario
EEE2 wrote: +1 OP I don't understand why people dowm vote free apps.
Because it's always been a free app. It's open source.
Jan 21, 2010
416 posts
416 upvotes
Brantford
Good apps. I've used the F-Droid versions for a few years now and supported the developer. Customizable colours across the apps and the dev is responsive.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4825 posts
6865 upvotes
Vancouver
Someone's turkey was too chewy...

True, anything could be obtained from different sources and for different price. Up to you, and depends on information you have. If no one knows about it but you, how it helps others?

That said, fully enabled PRO versions of these great apps are never free @Google Play store, so for people who want to get it from there it could be a deal. That's why I posted it.

Enjoy.
Mar 7, 2011
72 posts
31 upvotes
I'm only seeing the Gallery Pro as free on Play store. All the other pro versions are currently 99 cents.
Jul 18, 2019
355 posts
866 upvotes
North York ON
I bought the Gallery tool not knowing it is free. Thanks op for sharing this because I would not have known about the other apps.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
22100 posts
16694 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
camiam wrote: I'm only seeing the Gallery Pro as free on Play store. All the other pro versions are currently 99 cents.
That's what I'm seeing too. Still free is free.

And as @OutOfSt0ck pointed out upthread, they're all available for free on FDroid.
Simple Gallery Pro
Simple Calendar Pro
Simple File Manager Pro
Simple Notes Pro
Simple Draw Pro
Simple Contacts Pro
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
19649 posts
7199 upvotes
Socially Distanced