Expired Contests

[Daily] [EXTENDED] casaGuru - "Lennox Perfectly Comfortable Home" (ends 31/May/2012, QC no)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2012 12:35 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[EXTENDED] casaGuru - "Lennox Perfectly Comfortable Home" (ends 31/May/2012, QC no)

Contest extended from its original end date of 4/May/2012 - Bonus: they've got a new and improved entry form - simpler and no login required! :D

casaGuru's "Lennox Perfectly Comfortable Home" contest.

Prize: One (1) of three (3) Lennox Canada Home Heating & Air Conditioning Prize Packages consisting of a $1,000 Gift Certificate from Lennox Industries, to be used towards the purchase of any Lennox product or Services at any Certified Lennox Dealer in Canada.

ARV: $1,000 each

Rules: http://www.casaguru.com/web/guest/tip-v ... d=28991137

Enter: http://www.casaguru.com/web/guest/conte ... entry-form (updated)

Search: casaguru

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
15 replies
Jan 24, 2012
74 posts
61 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Im getting a tojan virus (trojan:JS/Iframe.ap) threat when registering to this website....beware.

I'm leaving this website alone
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill
FYI - Looks like the problems they were having last week are all fixed now. The website and respective contest entry forms all seem to be running fast and smoothly now.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15769 posts
1682 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Entered. Thank you.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15019 posts
287 upvotes
Thanks, but the website is still really slow for me.
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill
JayTee1 wrote: Thanks, but the website is still really slow for me.

Bizarre. I haven't had any issues since the outage a couple of weeks ago.

Browser issue? I find some contest sites run better on Chrome and others on Firefox for whatever reason.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Contest end date was extended from its original end date of 4/May.

Don't know why - I just wish they'd told us about it (plus the fact that they redesigned their website and changed the contest entry URL!).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)