• Jul 8th, 2020 11:29 am
[OP]
Sep 29, 2012
723 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto

Exterior and internal car detailing ?

Hello

It’s been 3 years since I got my car and never done any detailing except vacuuming...
How much does it cost roughly?
I looked up on Kijiji it’s like $100-200 price range but not sure how good they would be.
any suggestions of the place in Etobicoke area?

Thank you
8 replies
Oct 8, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
Depends what level of staffing ur looking for.

For example -

Interior - did u need carpets shampooed? Did u need leather shampoo? Did you want ur door jams cleaned?

Exterior - sid u just want a simple car wash? Did you want paint correction?paint protection?
[OP]
Sep 29, 2012
723 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Some1rulez wrote: Depends what level of staffing ur looking for.

For example -

Interior - did u need carpets shampooed? Did u need leather shampoo? Did you want ur door jams cleaned?

Exterior - sid u just want a simple car wash? Did you want paint correction?paint protection?
Interior petty much best package so clean everything from dashboard, lather seats, carpet, door jam. Whatever includes in the best package.

Exterior probably paint correction and wheel cleaning. How much would paint protection cost ?
Oct 8, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
sndeal wrote: Interior petty much best package so clean everything from dashboard, lather seats, carpet, door jam. Whatever includes in the best package.

Exterior probably paint correction and wheel cleaning. How much would paint protection cost ?
$100-$200 definitely wont cut it. Prolly looking at $500+...prolly closer to $700 with a good interior detail
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3292 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
Checkout 6ixcargarage on IG

Amazing work and I personally used them

Tell them W sent you, will hook you up
Aug 13, 2017
150 posts
137 upvotes
sndeal wrote: Hello

It’s been 3 years since I got my car and never done any detailing except vacuuming...
How much does it cost roughly?
I looked up on Kijiji it’s like $100-200 price range but not sure how good they would be.
any suggestions of the place in Etobicoke area?

Thank you
Try Fine Details in mississauga. I have used them multiple times. Make sure to call ahead of time to book an appointment though.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3961 posts
4072 upvotes
GTA
Sounds like a $500-1000 job.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18506 posts
2284 upvotes
Woodbridge
Try to DIY.

I clean the carpet with Meguiar's and I apply Scotchgard on my daily drivers before & after winter. I clean & condition the leather seats at least once a month, as well as the rest of the interior.

I can't drop $500+ for detailing that last what a year or two.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3376 posts
2053 upvotes
bembol wrote: Try to DIY.

I clean the carpet with Meguiar's and I apply Scotchgard on my daily drivers before & after winter. I clean & condition the leather seats at least once a month, as well as the rest of the interior.

I can't drop $500+ for detailing that last what a year or two.
With covid19 still on the loose and a $500+. Might as well diy it?