Jan 6, 2021
2 posts
8 upvotes

$1 Bubble Tea

Price:
$1
Retailer:
facedrive-foods
they have $1 Bubble tea in Scarborough with free delivery.

FDFJAN8 - Save $8 off on facedrive foods app (doesn't stack with $1 bubble tea)

Edit: Only at Coco - STC location
Last edited by noname7 on Jan 11th, 2021 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Dec 28, 2006
925 posts
433 upvotes
Interesting find OP.
Anyone have experience with facedrive foods? Never heard of them before.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2007
1127 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Been using them once in a while.
Delivery is usually free within 8km.

Not sure how long the $1 bubble tea will last but I've been paying $3.74 for them if I choose to use Face Drive Foods.
Jan 6, 2020
32 posts
70 upvotes
dairyboi wrote: Been using them once in a while.
Delivery is usually free within 8km.

Not sure how long the $1 bubble tea will last but I've been paying $3.74 for them if I choose to use Face Drive Foods.
Within 8km between the restaurant and where you live? Because I tried making an order from a place 3 blocks down my apartment and the delivery fee was $28 (13KM) even though the distance was about 800m.
Mar 8, 2017
91 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
swaghunter wrote: Interesting find OP.
Anyone have experience with facedrive foods? Never heard of them before.
1. after service fee, delivery fee, tax, it will bump to $6 from $1
2. extra $1.5 fee for paying online(including interact email transfer, you still need to pay $1.5 to THEM)
3. you cannot use the coupon they provided if you order $1 bubble tea, nothing is stackable, you still need to pay $6-$8 depending on your location

Experience:
If you order from them with discount, the portion will usually be half size comparing to ordering from other delivery service

We have asked their customer service why we still need to pay for extra $1.5 to them when we pay with interact transfer, the sender paid the transaction fee already, their customer service never provide answers

Considering the OP just registered today, and the total number of post is 1, I highly doubt the post is made by Facedrive app themselves, please do not use this forum as a free advertising platform
Dec 24, 2020
12 posts
11 upvotes
I was able to order for a total of $4.05, I ended up getting the large instead of the regular size (which was $1.50 instead of $1.00). This includes the $1.50 service fee, tax, and tips, there was no delivery charge. It's not a bad deal considering it would have been more expensive if I got it in-person.
[OP]
Banned
Jan 6, 2021
2 posts
8 upvotes
RFD has helped get some great deals in past. Just wanted to pass it forward lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2007
1127 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
MediocreDealsForYou wrote: Within 8km between the restaurant and where you live? Because I tried making an order from a place 3 blocks down my apartment and the delivery fee was $28 (13KM) even though the distance was about 800m.
literally right beside the coco beside STC so that could be a reason why. different stores will have different rules in regards to their "free delivery within x km" so just take a careful look before paying :)
Oct 11, 2009
13 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
been using this for a while now. Typically, the cost is between $3.50-4.20. It is $1 BBT, free delivery within 8KM, plus $1.50 for digital payment such as apple pay plus taxes.
Jan 19, 2008
204 posts
11 upvotes
I just ordered a large 4.09 delivered with a 15% tip, from coco @ STC. arrive in like 15 min
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2003 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
dm218 wrote: been using this for a while now. Typically, the cost is between $3.50-4.20. It is $1 BBT, free delivery within 8KM, plus $1.50 for digital payment such as apple pay plus taxes.
So weird. It shows these places as like 2-3 km from
my location and then charges me $6-8 for delivery saying it’s 8km+ even though it just showed in the previous screen it wasn’t. This is for some of the downtown locations.
Jan 10, 2021
11 posts
21 upvotes
ordered a couple drinks in the last couple of days. how is the op banned already
Jan 10, 2021
11 posts
21 upvotes
ordered the XL loaded oolong tea yesterday (list $9.7) from royaltea, came up to total $5.13 before tips. Self-promo or not, this is a super deal.

In the mccowan/steeles area