Expired Hot Deals

Factory Direct

NHL Heated Throw (Oilers/Bruins) $25

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 8:45 am
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2012
369 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Factory Direct] NHL Heated Throw (Oilers/Bruins) $25

These go on sale a few times a year at Factory Direct but even the non sale price is pretty good compared to other retailers. Regular price is $30 on sale with the coupon for $25. I just noticed this today and the sale also ends. Stock is rather limited but they are out there and you could do free ship to store it looks like.

Bruins Here
Oilers Here

Oilers currently $45 on Amazon Here and Bruins sold out.
29 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 29, 2007
147 posts
154 upvotes
I bought this same blanket last year on sale and it stopped working 2 months later... so buyer beware..

NO RETURNS at Factory Direct, only store credit.
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2012
369 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
airjuice wrote: I bought this same blanket last year on sale and it stopped working 2 months later... so buyer beware..

NO RETURNS at Factory Direct, only store credit.
That's not a Factory Direct issue. Good luck returning this at any store 2 months after if it stops working. I get most people don't like Factory Direct but these are the same name brand throws sold everywhere. They are brand new. I don't see how the store should be an issue with this.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2007
1084 posts
808 upvotes
Kitchener
They have a horrible return policy. Once i had bought logitec computer speakers from them. One of the speaker was bad and i went to return them and they told me that i would either get an exchange or store credit but no refund.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1780 posts
1307 upvotes
Brampton
caraj4u wrote: They have a horrible return policy. Once i had bought logitec computer speakers from them. One of the speaker was bad and i went to return them and they told me that i would either get an exchange or store credit but no refund.
That's their policy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 30, 2004
2475 posts
1437 upvotes
Edmonton
kopokipi wrote: That's their policy
That doesn’t make it a good policy
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 28, 2016
1636 posts
6307 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Haaaaaard downvote for that slum of a city Boston
What's in your wallet?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
23751 posts
31538 upvotes
Toronto
The 'Poor merchant reputation' downvote reason was tailor-made for Factory Direct
Images
  • Screenshot_20191018-110533.png
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2003
1918 posts
678 upvotes
Edmonton
if you don't have a store close like me, the shipping kills it. almost same price total as amazon at 45 bucks.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1780 posts
1307 upvotes
Brampton
walleye*guy wrote: That doesn’t make it a good policy
I agree but it's clearly on their website
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 29, 2007
147 posts
154 upvotes
WhoCanDeal wrote: That's not a Factory Direct issue. Good luck returning this at any store 2 months after if it stops working. I get most people don't like Factory Direct but these are the same name brand throws sold everywhere. They are brand new. I don't see how the store should be an issue with this.
My point wasn't just around the store, but the product itself. I buy 'certain' products from Factory Direct that I don't mind taking a loss for. i.e. SD cards or $10 or less items.

BTW, Walmart, sometimes Amazon do returns after 2 months.... just sayin'
Member
May 9, 2014
201 posts
232 upvotes
Embarras
shipping 12.29 to AB Disappointed But Relieved Face
Koodo Migration Plan $40/ 6GB

Shaw Internet 300
- $43/month 1st year
- $58/month 2nd year
- $250 bill credits
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 12, 2009
53 posts
20 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I'd be interested in a Bruins blanket. But $17.99 for shipping is ridiculous.
Newbie
Feb 25, 2019
25 posts
15 upvotes
If or don’t want the deal, why point it out?

Thanks to the person posting, they never seem to get credit - always just stupid replies.
Member
Oct 31, 2015
494 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WhoCanDeal wrote: That's not a Factory Direct issue. Good luck returning this at any store 2 months after if it stops working. I get most people don't like Factory Direct but these are the same name brand throws sold everywhere. They are brand new. I don't see how the store should be an issue with this.
ever heard of Costco?
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2012
369 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
TorontoBORN wrote: ever heard of Costco?
I have, and your point is what exactly? How does that change the return policy of 99.9999 of all other stores?
Member
Oct 31, 2015
494 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WhoCanDeal wrote: I have, and your point is what exactly? How does that change the return policy of 99.9999 of all other stores?
You read? You said good luck returning this at ANY store. In fact, you could have probably returned this at walmart as well. Walmart also has a ton of this crappy disposable stuff.
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2012
369 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
TorontoBORN wrote: You read? You said good luck returning this at ANY store. In fact, you could have probably returned this at walmart as well. Walmart also has a ton of this crappy disposable stuff.
So go buy it at Costco. Oh wait, you can't because they don't sell it.

Top