Expired Hot Deals

[fadedsoul.com] 25% off select styles Mackage, Mooseknuckle, Parajumpers, Soia Kyo

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 3:22 pm
[OP]
Jun 28, 2018
40 posts
157 upvotes
Markham

25% off select styles Mackage, Mooseknuckle, Parajumpers, Soia Kyo

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
fadedsoul.com
Saw this deal in an email promo, but I have never bought from them before. I found the site from RFD a couple years ago when I was in the market for a new jacket and subscribed to their newsletter for promos. According to other RFD posts they are an authorized dealer stationed in Thunder Bay. Here is a link to a google search of previous RFD posts about this site if you want to do research before purchase. They have a brick and mortar shop located in Thunder Bay (148 FREDERICA STREET WEST, Canada, THUNDER BAY, ONT P7E 3V7) if you wanna look them up. Shipping is free for purchases above $100, which is pretty much everything and returns are free for Canadians. The email didnt state how long the sale will last, just that it is a Halloween flash sale, so it may only last a few days.

This is likely the biggest discount you will find on these brands until around Feb/Mar where thelasthunt.com sometimes has very select styles and extremely limited sizes at 50%.

Deal link!

Edit: Added brick and mortar shop location
Last edited by Xdlikeme on Oct 30th, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Nov 4, 2018
57 posts
2 upvotes
I asked a online rep on the mackage website if they were a authorized reseller and they had said no. Now I'm not sure if I should buy it...
[OP]
Jun 28, 2018
40 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
JimmyL45827 wrote: I asked a online rep on the mackage website if they were a authorized reseller and they had said no. Now I'm not sure if I should buy it...
Thats a pretty big red flag. I wouldn't buy if thats the case.

Edit: Did some research and found them on store finder on Moose Knuckle website. It appears they do have a brick and mortar shop in thunder bay. Weird that theyre authorized dealers for Moose Knuckle but not Mackage.
Images
  • fadedsoul.PNG
Nov 4, 2018
57 posts
2 upvotes
Yeah I don't think im going to pull the trigger unless somebody else hears different from Mackage. Better safe than sorry :/
[OP]
Jun 28, 2018
40 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
JimmyL45827 wrote: Yeah I don't think im going to pull the trigger unless somebody else hears different from Mackage. Better safe than sorry :/
I did a search for Nobis aswell, because one of the previous RFD posts was a person saying they confirmed they are a authorized dealer for Nobis and found the location BUT with a different name. The name is "Swartz Fine Fashions" if you want to try and ask the Mackage live chat if they are an authorized dealer.

Edit: I asked Mackage live chat, and they said it is also not a authorized dealer.
Edit 2: Searched PJ store locator, and it popped up. So it seems only Mackage not showing as authorized dealer.
Images
  • nobis.PNG
  • PJ.PNG
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2978 posts
3305 upvotes
IMO, they'd have to be insane to sell fakes at mildly discounted prices like that. At worst, they have the real stuff bought wholesale from another party. Also, they might be blacklisted by the so-called premium manufacturers who usually don't want their stuff selling at a discount to maintain the paid for luxe image.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3076 posts
746 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
I’ve bought a few jackets from them and they are legit
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Jul 20, 2009
541 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa
Hix i wish they have size 36 in Mackage...been eying on this jacket for 2 yrs. The smallest size they have is 38

Also, Mackage website only have while Dixon :( :(
Jul 27, 2015
83 posts
25 upvotes
Lower Mainland
In the market for a mackage jacket as well. Hard to pull the trigger after reading the comments.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3076 posts
746 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
thelasthunter wrote: Any idea on how they are with returns. I ask bc I'm not sure about size. I saw their policy, but how easy is it to return?
Pretty good. They refunded me quickly so don’t need to worry. I bought 2 sizes before so was able to return right away.

You can also call and talk to them if you have any questions. I was hesitant at first before I bought from them because I did some search and people had problems with one of the “staffs” but mine went smooth.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Oct 30, 2019
5 posts
20 upvotes
Thunder Bay, ON
Hey guys,
Aaron here from Faded Soul. I just came across this thread, and some of the comments prompted me to finally create a RFD account. It's pretty discouraging to hear that a CSR at Mackage is claiming we are not an authorised dealer. We certainly are, and have been selling their products for many seasons now. It's possible that it is just an error on the reps side, as they may not realise we operate under two names. Swartz Fine Fashions is our brick and mortar location in Thunder Bay. We've been there for over 100 years, and started out selling workwear to loggers, and moved into fashion as the city grew up. We're a family run business, and launched our website fadedsoul.com when we saw the shift towards e-commerce taking place. Brands are incentivised to sell through their own channels, as they make pretty incredible margins selling directly to consumers rather than through retailers, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the CSR and assume they may just know us as Swartz Fine Fashions.
As to the questions regarding how long the sale will last, I'm not really sure. We do not like to go on sale with these products this early in the season, as we don't want to perpetuate a retail race to the bottom, however when our competition launches sales, or as in this case a brand we cary launches a sale through their own channels, without giving retailers a heads-up, it forces our hand. Obviously we need to match them, or we won't sell anything. And then we won't eat. So, the best answer I can give is that this sale will end as soon as the playing field is level again, likely today.
Dec 24, 2013
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
AaronT43778 wrote: Hey guys,
Aaron here from Faded Soul. I just came across this thread, and some of the comments prompted me to finally create a RFD account. It's pretty discouraging to hear that a CSR at Mackage is claiming we are not an authorised dealer. We certainly are, and have been selling their products for many seasons now. It's possible that it is just an error on the reps side, as they may not realise we operate under two names. Swartz Fine Fashions is our brick and mortar location in Thunder Bay. We've been there for over 100 years, and started out selling workwear to loggers, and moved into fashion as the city grew up. We're a family run business, and launched our website fadedsoul.com when we saw the shift towards e-commerce taking place. Brands are incentivised to sell through their own channels, as they make pretty incredible margins selling directly to consumers rather than through retailers, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the CSR and assume they may just know us as Swartz Fine Fashions.
As to the questions regarding how long the sale will last, I'm not really sure. We do not like to go on sale with these products this early in the season, as we don't want to perpetuate a retail race to the bottom, however when our competition launches sales, or as in this case a brand we cary launches a sale through their own channels, without giving retailers a heads-up, it forces our hand. Obviously we need to match them, or we won't sell anything. And then we won't eat. So, the best answer I can give is that this sale will end as soon as the playing field is level again, likely today.
I was hesitant after reading some of the comments on this thread, but not anymore after reading yours.

Thank you Aaron for your reply, you have answered and addressed all questions/concerns expressed here.
Aug 16, 2009
564 posts
453 upvotes
fboybcb wrote: I’ve bought a few jackets from them and they are legit
Same here.
Oct 30, 2019
5 posts
20 upvotes
Thunder Bay, ON
sammyzxm wrote: I was hesitant after reading some of the comments on this thread, but not anymore after reading yours.

Thank you Aaron for your reply, you have answered and addressed all questions/concerns expressed here.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear it. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, anytime. We're a 3 man operation, so we can be a little slow to reply when things are busy. Cheers!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2421 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Adding a vouch. +1

I've bought a couple of Parajumpers, Nobis and Mackage jackets from these guys over the past decade. Products are legit.
Found the site originally from the Nobis authorized dealers link. Then read up about them more on RFD.