Expired Hot Deals

FadedSoul

Mackage Outerwear 50% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2020 5:38 am
69 replies
Member
Jan 21, 2018
294 posts
140 upvotes
The website says free return... is it free return for sale items?
Member
Aug 15, 2019
289 posts
193 upvotes
Finally got one here thank you OP.

Mackage site barfed way too much yesterday.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2493 posts
1045 upvotes
was looking for the Moritz in sz 38 online (nordstrom, mackage). Finally found it and the cheapest too. I just hope I like the Navy Black fur. main choice was black or army
PSN: Sakaban
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2016
136 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
Loved the Mens Edward this past winter. Ordered Canada goose white langford parka but I did not like the quality of both fur and jacket when comparing to the Edward; so i returned.
Now I ordered the Dixon white bomber! white dixon seems to be off-menu or old product (can't find in archive collection) or 'special' edition. Hope for the best.

Thanks!
Member
Feb 24, 2012
226 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Is this website legit
Newbie
May 30, 2015
65 posts
34 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
dan1709 wrote: Is this website legit
Yup got moose knuckles at half off during the last sale. Picked up a mackage jacket this sale!
Sr. Member
Apr 13, 2016
539 posts
353 upvotes
it does say free return in the description

can someone with prior purchase experience confirm?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 20, 2018
687 posts
810 upvotes
Montreal
I needed an XS mens in my Soia Kyo and Canada goose coats in the past, is that a 36?
thx
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
17130 posts
15738 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kaboom987 wrote: I needed an XS mens in my Soia Kyo and Canada goose coats in the past, is that a 36?
thx
Canada Goose fit is loose, Mackage is fitted. I have a SK as well and needed a size S and I'm a 38 just to give you some reference.
Newbie
Nov 23, 2007
62 posts
85 upvotes
Good price but its the old style for the Dixon. You can tell by the tag.
Member
Jan 21, 2018
294 posts
140 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote: Canada Goose fit is loose, Mackage is fitted. I have a SK as well and needed a size S and I'm a 38 just to give you some reference.
Is it the same case for women’s jacket? I tried on Canada goose before and I think I’m xs, but I never tried Mackage before. The size guide on mackage website is somewhat helpful. I’m in between xxs and xs :/
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2016
136 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
ttboy wrote: Good price but its the old style for the Dixon. You can tell by the tag.
For my knowledge, how can you tell from the tag?
Is this the tag on the hood? The colour?
Jr. Member
May 23, 2020
122 posts
47 upvotes
FYI Holt Renfrew seem to have sales on this brand too
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
17130 posts
15738 upvotes
Richmond Hill
justlooking90 wrote: Is it the same case for women’s jacket? I tried on Canada goose before and I think I’m xs, but I never tried Mackage before. The size guide on mackage website is somewhat helpful. I’m in between xxs and xs :/
Not sure for female sizing. But I would say Mackage is more "true" to sizing vs. CG which seems to be one size bigger such as their S is more like a M for other brands.
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2008
596 posts
86 upvotes
Montreal
spike29 wrote: For my knowledge, how can you tell from the tag?
Is this the tag on the hood? The colour?
Yeah the new hood logo is black.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2010
1509 posts
331 upvotes
What is size 36 for mens? A small?
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2008
596 posts
86 upvotes
Montreal
epik89 wrote: What is size 36 for mens? A small?
More like extra small.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4426 posts
854 upvotes
Edmonton
justlooking90 wrote: The website says free return... is it free return for sale items?
Not from the manufacture. They have a very limited return guarantee. It’s like bestbuy price protection.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
17130 posts
15738 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone getting a shipping confirmation yet?

Top