Automotive

Failed G2 Exit Test

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2018 2:44 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 23, 2017
60 posts
20 upvotes

Failed G2 Exit Test

I failed because I was going 50 in a 40. Didn't get a chance to show off my highway skillzzz.

I need to re-book and I have but it's more than a month away. I'm confident people cancel or reschedule their tests but in order for me to check any vacancies, I need to edit my appointment but you only get 3 reschedules in a 6-month period.

Is there a way to check without using up one of your edits?
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6912 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
bummer!
I remember my cousin failed the G2 test. He was told by the examiner, the main reason was that he was driving 35-40 on 40 zone, and he was expected to be driving 45 on 40. This was Burlington.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
6348 posts
3844 upvotes
Toronto
konsensei wrote: bummer!
I remember my cousin failed the G2 test. He was told by the examiner, the main reason was that he was driving 35-40 on 40 zone, and he was expected to be driving 45 on 40. This was Burlington.
Dafaq. And all these years I been reducing speed to low 40kms when passing school zone to and from work.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5014 posts
4662 upvotes
GTA
stealthfighter69 wrote: I failed because I was going 50 in a 40. Didn't get a chance to show off my highway skillzzz.

I need to re-book and I have but it's more than a month away. I'm confident people cancel or reschedule their tests but in order for me to check any vacancies, I need to edit my appointment but you only get 3 reschedules in a 6-month period.

Is there a way to check without using up one of your edits?
I know way too many drivers that will do 50 in 40, but on the highway they go 80 in 100. Next time start with burn out in the parking lot.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2004
4231 posts
1238 upvotes
Mississauga
Tommy74 wrote: I know way too many drivers that will do 50 in 40, but on the highway they go 80 in 100. Next time start with burn out in the parking lot.
You need to impress the examiner by doing a J-turn parallel parking perfectly!
The look on their faces will be priceless...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
55722 posts
20572 upvotes
My daughter was able to accelerate her booking twice after failing her G2 exam twice by calling or doing those edits. This was just in December/January. I told her to just wait until Spring but she was too keen on getting her license.

I drive close to 40 now after a friendly reminder from another concerned RFD member.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5843 posts
1108 upvotes
Toronto
Turn on cruise control at 40.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 6, 2010
15381 posts
9928 upvotes
Toronto
test9251 wrote: Turn on cruise control at 40.
In the left lane on the 407!
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2013
1565 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote: In the left lane on the 407!
That's too fast.
30 plus all way hazzards, so people know I'm a motorist from the mainland.
....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2004
4231 posts
1238 upvotes
Mississauga
cowbunpants wrote: That's too fast.
30 plus all way hazzards, so people know I'm a motorist from the mainland.
You forgot, drive in the opposite direction too...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)