Home & Garden

Fairly priced Tankless Water Heater installers?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2015 3:32 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 28, 2011
862 posts
372 upvotes
Markham

Fairly priced Tankless Water Heater installers?

Looking to install a tankless water heater in my basement. Does anyone know any good companies in GTA that offer a good price on both the heater + installation?
Looking at Rinnai or Takagi

PS: Lowes sells a rebranded takagi as GSW for $1800ish (with installation). Is that a decent price?

Thanks
4 replies
Aug 14, 2010
108 posts
68 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Been looking as well.

$1,800 with installation seems really good, which location did you get the quote from?
Banned
Nov 1, 2014
4317 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bartium wrote: Looking to install a tankless water heater in my basement. Does anyone know any good companies in GTA that offer a good price on both the heater + installation?
Looking at Rinnai or Takagi

PS: Lowes sells a rebranded takagi as GSW for $1800ish (with installation). Is that a decent price?

Thanks
Does that include the install kit for the tank as well as running exhaust vents outside?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5725 posts
1536 upvotes
wow - i didn't know these were so expensive.

renting makes a lot more sense considering i don't need to wait for hot water ever.
Banned
Nov 1, 2014
4317 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto, ON
milolai wrote: wow - i didn't know these were so expensive.

renting makes a lot more sense considering i don't need to wait for hot water ever.
I need to wait 15-20secs for my hotwater from my tankless...that's the downside

but yea..renting a tankless is not as bad as a regular tank one..since tankless are quite expensive for the units and install if you don't have an existing tankless to run all the vents and so forth

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)