Expired Hot Deals

Fairmont.com

Fairmont Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Whistler Deal $100 Spending Money Per Day!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2008 8:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2005
1909 posts
308 upvotes

[Fairmont.com] Fairmont Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Whistler Deal $100 Spending Money Per Day!

More offers from Fairmont.com
Being a member of the presidents club, I just got the email saying that for each day you stay (starting at $299) you get $100 resort credit which can be used for ski tickets, spa, bowling, food and beverage, and all retail shops.

Not a bad deal, not as good as the last one I posted, but fairmonts usually dont have many deals to come by, and this is still good if you like to live it large.

The Presidents club is free to join, so if you want to take advantage of this you have to join and do it by the 15th of December.

Enjoy! and Happy Holidays.

Link to deal on [rfdlink=73]fairmont's[/rfdlink] page: http://www.fairmont.com/promo/yourchoicepackage
Nikon D810, 16-35 F4 VR, 70-200 F2.8E VR, 50 1.8
6 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2004
2022 posts
40 upvotes
The Fairmont Banff has an outdoor pool with an awesome view of the mountains. The Lake Louise hotel is right on the lake with lots of interesting sights around the area. Both are top notch hotels, makes everything between Banff and Quebec City look like crap in comparison.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6965 posts
6601 upvotes
Calgary
I'm a member but never get these emails after teling them this 3 times now. She couldn't find this promotion either. Does it have a name?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2288 posts
316 upvotes
I'd rather get 1/2 price promos, which come through once in a while...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2005
1909 posts
308 upvotes
JimG wrote: The Fairmont Banff has an outdoor pool with an awesome view of the mountains. The Lake Louise hotel is right on the lake with lots of interesting sights around the area. Both are top notch hotels, makes everything between Banff and Quebec City look like crap in comparison.
I have stayed in both, and prefer the Banff hotel for its pool and Location. Not to say that lake louise isn't nice or anything like that, but Banff does have a lot more to offer.
Nikon D810, 16-35 F4 VR, 70-200 F2.8E VR, 50 1.8