Mississauga, ON

[Fairmont.com] Fairmont - one day timed sale Nov 23 from 2-5pm EST

Deal Link:
Savings:
bonus 20%
Retailer:
Fairmont.com
More offers from Fairmont.com
Purchase a Fairmont or Willow Stream Spa e-gift card and receive a 20% bonus e-gift card free.

---link to purchase eGC: Your text to link here...
---maximum purchase value is $5,000 USD or CAD per credit card ($1,000 bonus e-gift card).
---offer on FB page: Your text to link here...
Last edited by cstickee on Nov 21st, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9285 posts
6683 upvotes
Kootenays
It's Fairmont.
Jul 9, 2008
616 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
You can also stack this with their BF room rate sales which are up to 40% off. We did something like this last spring and got a pretty good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5602 posts
1173 upvotes
funkymankevx wrote: You can also stack this with their BF room rate sales which are up to 40% off. We did something like this last spring and got a pretty good deal.
Hmm really, checked their site and no promo avail yet. I wonder if they will update tomorrow
Jul 9, 2008
616 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
I got an email for a preview to the sale as I've signed up for their customer rewards before in the past.
Mar 23, 2008
180 posts
83 upvotes
Halifax
Anyone have any luck with this? I went to purchase $ 1000 worth and got all the way to the checkout with no indication of any 20% bonus anywhere so I abandoned the cart. The only place I see anything is on the link to the FB page. Nothing on Fairmont website or their gift card pages.
Dec 7, 2008
672 posts
133 upvotes
puremega wrote: Anyone have any luck with this? I went to purchase $ 1000 worth and got all the way to the checkout with no indication of any 20% bonus anywhere so I abandoned the cart. The only place I see anything is on the link to the FB page. Nothing on Fairmont website or their gift card pages.
The bonus comes with your order. I've ordered at least $20K of these over the years ,and the bonus always comes.
Feb 29, 2008
51 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
puremega wrote: Anyone have any luck with this? I went to purchase $ 1000 worth and got all the way to the checkout with no indication of any 20% bonus anywhere so I abandoned the cart. The only place I see anything is on the link to the FB page. Nothing on Fairmont website or their gift card pages.
I just bought one and received the bonus. They only show the promo on the main page but didn't get any indication during checkout.
Mar 23, 2008
180 posts
83 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks for the quick replies. I will trust that it will work.
Edit - it worked. I got the bonus gift card immediately.
Last edited by puremega on Nov 23rd, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 7, 2017
351 posts
175 upvotes
Thank you for sharing! Purchased and received the bonus right away!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5784 posts
3598 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the Reminded OP.

Just purchased, and can confirm the 20% doesn't show up in the cart, but is e-mailed as a separate E-gift card at the same time.

FYI, these are GREAT for anyone going to a different country.

Fairmont uses OANDA's spot rate when checking out. So no need for a No FX credit card, and the 20% bonus put the CAD closer to par on USD purchases.

Perfect timing for my Dec trip to Scottsdale for early Christmas.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4846 posts
1869 upvotes
Winnipeg
If Anyone bought too many of these, let me know ! Wasn't planning a trip and now could use some...
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1869 posts
1131 upvotes
I would recommend buying the lifexperiences gift card from Costco for 75% of the cost instead.
Jan 25, 2012
83 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
Are the life experixnrs gift card at store or online? And assuming it can be used at the Fairmont hotels?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4846 posts
1869 upvotes
Winnipeg
Diafel wrote: I would recommend buying the lifexperiences gift card from Costco for 75% of the cost instead.
I would but, reading the terms, it says they are only valid on Canadian Properties, is this the case or can I use them in the USA?