Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fairmont.com

"Stay Close" Every 2nd night free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 7:35 pm
Aug 13, 2015
794 posts
1396 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Fairmont.com] "Stay Close" Every 2nd night free

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
June 15, 2020
Retailer:
Fairmont.com
More offers from Fairmont.com
I checked to see if this had been posted in RFD Hot Deals, but couldn't find any. If it had, please simply delete or move this post.

Certain Fairmont hotels are offering this deal
Every Second Night is on Us
Offer Includes:
Book one night and receive a complimentary second night during the same stay.
Availability
Between Monday, June 1, 2020 and Thursday, December 31, 2020

Terms & Conditions
Buy one night and receive a complimentary second night during the same stay. A 1 night prepaid fully-refundable deposit is required. This promotion is subject to availability and may not be combined with any other offers, promotions or packages. For stays through December 31, 2020. Blackout dates may apply.

*You may also use your complimentary night as a second room on the same night. Should you wish to do so, please book a two night stay and then you must call the hotel directly to amend the reservation. The reservation will be amended to have two rooms in the same room category for the price of one for one night.

Only certain Fairmont Hotels offer this promo (UPDATED last Jun 14 - seems like Fairmont added a few more hotels to the list - reverse RFD effect?)
Fairmont Banff Springs
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Fairmont Chateau Laurier (Ottawa)
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac (Québec)
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Fairmont Winnipeg
Fairmont Royal York
Fairmont Empress (Victoria)
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu (Charlevoix, QC)
Fairmont Pacific Rim (Vancouver, BC)

Fairmont Austin
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel
Fairmont Heritage Place Mayakoba
Fairmont Mayakoba

Swissotel Chicago

The "Book by" dates vary, refer to this URL

I tried booking, and the cancellation policy is it is fully refundable until 3 days before stay date.
Last edited by adaniel on Jun 14th, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
135 replies
Nov 18, 2013
257 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
Just an FYI I was told by reservations at Jasper that pools/spas are currently closed. For me it’s important to be able to use these facilities, so if you’re like me check before you book.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2458 posts
2580 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad Vancouver is not on the list
May 12, 2020
140 posts
166 upvotes
I'm actually planning on getting married in December at Banff Springs. Yall think my guests could use this, as well as the typical group rates offered for wedding guests?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1081 posts
624 upvotes
User396555 wrote: I'm actually planning on getting married in December at Banff Springs. Yall think my guests could use this, as well as the typical group rates offered for wedding guests?
Can’t see why not. Blackout dates are listed as December 23-31 though, but I’m guessing you aren’t getting hitched so close to Christmas. I’d still call to confirm though.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks op. Now to decide if I feel like staying in Banff or Jasper for a few nights this summer...
Sep 15, 2019
475 posts
1659 upvotes
High
Don’t forget rakuten for 2.5% cashback!
Nov 14, 2012
493 posts
195 upvotes
CALGARY
$2000 is this the cheapest, am I correct?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3319 posts
2372 upvotes
No nearby locations... guess no Fairmont experience for me.. :(
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23129 posts
2318 upvotes
Singapore
yesnomaybe wrote: Too bad Vancouver is not on the list
I agree. That would be a very good deal though!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2035 posts
2984 upvotes
Airdrie
While I am not too keen on travel for another month or so, this is as hot a deal as I've ever seen from Fairmont. I might book something later in the year and hopefully the pools are open by then.

I haven't stayed at a Fairmont in a while, but if I recall you are really paying for the grand atmosphere and romanticism. Unless they have done some major upgrades the rooms are quite small and dated.
Mar 26, 2009
443 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder how likely travel to the US will be come August/September...Scottsdale Princess is certainly on my list.
Jul 21, 2013
979 posts
661 upvotes
Calgary
"We were unable to find rates that matched the Rate Type you requested. Alternate rates for your selected dates are below".

Looks like that promo blocks out a lot of dates.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1071 posts
631 upvotes
Midland
I was doing Ottawa $386 for two nights was the cheapest ... that’s expensive for July to August nooo? For a pandemic ??
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1236 posts
3412 upvotes
Fairmont pacific rim has the deal
Sep 4, 2013
336 posts
421 upvotes
Edmonton
dealove wrote: $2000 is this the cheapest, am I correct?
Energie11 wrote: I was doing Ottawa $386 for two nights was the cheapest ... that’s expensive for July to August nooo? For a pandemic ??
This is a good price for this class of hotel during the summer. These are 250-300 Per night rooms in the summer

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)