Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fairmont.com

"Stay Close" Every 2nd night free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 7:35 pm
Jan 1, 2008
229 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks, used the promo to book my parents a weekend at Quebec's Château Frontenac for their anniversary for $316 all taxes/fees in!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
M@rk wrote: The base rates in the BC Fairmont hotels are normally cheaper to begin with.

The Banff and Lake Louise Rates are pretty good right now at ~$350 per night. For my dates, even the cheap hotels were around $280-$300/night.

You might want to check out Lake Louise's website without the promo code. I booked for 1 night using the "Together Again" offer for $389/night which includes parking, continental breakfast, and one hour canoe rental.
If i were to do two nights with the BOGO offer, it comes out to be $770ish all in (with parking). With the 'together again' offer, it's approx $895ish all in. Is 1 hour canoe rental plus breakfast worth the extra $125? Not sure how much the breakfast and canoe rental generally cost.

Thanks!
Last edited by zaidyboy on Jun 18th, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
plsavaria wrote: Thanks, used the promo to book my parents a weekend at Quebec's Château Frontenac for their anniversary for $316 all taxes/fees in!
Thats cheap! Is this for 2021 or 2020?
PSN: Sakaban
Jan 1, 2008
229 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
2020. Can be cancelled without fees, in case a 2nd wave hits sooner than later.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
plsavaria wrote: 2020. Can be cancelled without fees, in case a 2nd wave hits sooner than later.
Can you provide your dates for Chateau Frontenac? I keep on getting $200 CDN/night +taxes
Feb 9, 2012
91 posts
36 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone know how or if it's possible to combine this with the AMEX Platinum $200 travel credit? I took a look on Amex's travel booking site, showing full prices.
Oct 23, 2013
324 posts
375 upvotes
Calgary
oj777 wrote: Can you provide your dates for Chateau Frontenac? I keep on getting $200 CDN/night +taxes
01-Nov-2020 to 03-Nov-2020

$309 including tax and fees

End of October / First week of November seems to be the cheapest right now.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
zaidyboy wrote: If i were to do two knights with the BOGO offer, it comes out to be $770ish all in (with parking). With the 'together again' offer, it's approx $895ish all in. Is 1 hour canoe rental plus breakfast worth the extra $125? Not sure how much the breakfast and canoe rental generally cost.

Thanks!
Parking $30 per night, boat rental says $45 for early season but I’ve seen reports of $90 during peak season... With the free continental breakfast kinda a no brainer, not gonna be much to eat but would work for a light breakfast and heavier lunch.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
stagefright wrote: i didn’t see this thread but booked pacific rim in mid july.

my own fault but at first thought the ‘average nightly pricing’ was the regular total for one night, and the next night would be at no charge (for a two night stay). was shocked to see (only after the reservation, had no running subtotal even while checking out, very odd) that the price i was seeing was already half off, and we would be charged that price for each of the two nights.

crazy expensive. almost cancelled but think we will wait and try to somehow justify the cost to ourselves first.

are the life experiences gift cards available in west coast costco’s? don’t show up on the costco website
That's what I thought, too! It's a really bad way to show the prices. The marketing campaign is essentially saying BOGO; but that's not true. And then you're confused when the total price is wildly different.

Thought about booking this and looked at Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal locations. The prices after total cost is the same as if there was no promo running. There are no savings here. Hard pass from me. Hotels just don't learn.
Oct 31, 2005
702 posts
268 upvotes
This might be a bit late, but I was able to price match Fairmont Whistler in July with hotels.com.

The bonus is that you get 10 percent back from their loyalty program, and what was helpful was to update my 1 year expiration deadline on my free nights. Hope that helps.

It took 3 tries, but eventually worked.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Fairmont Whistler has been removed from the list. None of the promo codes I tried works either.
May 29, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
Looks like Whistler, Jasper, Banff all removed from the list. Should have jumped on this sooner!
Nov 4, 2008
63 posts
3 upvotes
North York
Does anyone know how long until refund is processed after canceling?
May 11, 2018
52 posts
30 upvotes
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac looks like 270$ tax in per night? is that a good rate?
Oct 17, 2020
56 posts
65 upvotes
Nice, was able to get my parents into the Fairmont Banff Springs in January.

- 2 nights in a Junior Suite
- 2 nights of valet parking
- $250 dining credit
- $996

I was able to take advantage of the Life Experiences deal so we are paying $820 for something that's normally a LOT more.
Mar 11, 2020
550 posts
229 upvotes
ended up getting two nights in Montreal for ~$300...but why does this seem like is regular price?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)