[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York

[Fairmont.com] Fairmont gift cards - receive a bonus 20% e gift card

More offers from Fairmont.com
The biggest shopping day of the year is almost here. As a special thank you to our social media fans, on Friday, November 27 (from 1 – 4pm EDT), purchase an electronic gift card and receive a bonus 20% e-gift card - free! It’s the perfect gift for the travel lover this holiday season.

https://www.buyatab.com/custom/fairmont/landing.html

I found this on Fairmont FB.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4846 posts
1870 upvotes
Winnipeg
Would this show up as "FAIRMONT HOTELS" on your credit card statement? WOuld like to know if I can apply some points toward it as a travel purchase...
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1675 posts
1027 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
didnt see any info mention you can receive a bonus 20% e-gift card with purchase electronic gift card on the link page.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1055 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Stock R wrote: I bought $500 usd last time and got the $100 bonus. Used it up at the Fairmont in Dubai and abu Dhabi. Wonderful hotels. Never stayed in such high end rooms before. 2000+ sqft is a little excessive. Lol.
You probably only got 1 night there with your $500-$600 gift cards....
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2004
8556 posts
1365 upvotes
kayceedee wrote: You probably only got 1 night there with your $500-$600 gift cards....
You'd be surprised :) I rfd'd the trip like mad.

Flew there on price error. Booked on advanced booking rate. Upgraded with certificates. Paid with gift cards and bonus :D
Sep 6, 2010
780 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
Nice! Thank you! Just booked for some Fairmont stays in a few months. This will definitely help. Both the base gift card purchase and the bonus are applicable to stays right?
May 2, 2010
330 posts
187 upvotes
Love this, thanks OP!! Stay at Fairmont regularly and last time they had this deal I spent $2k. I've almost used that up so time to refill and enjoy the bonus 20% personally
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
24867 posts
6509 upvotes
where I belong
Stock R wrote: You'd be surprised :) I rfd'd the trip like mad.

Flew there on price error. Booked on advanced booking rate. Upgraded with certificates. Paid with gift cards and bonus :D
I looked into Fairmont Dubai/Abu Dhabi for my Etihad price error trip also and even with GC, upgrade certificates, it's still $$$ as hell ($300+/night), so stayed with Radisson/Park Inn for < $100/night, free breakfast, all is good

I did dine $150 USD worth @ Fairmont Abu Dhabi (long story, they redeemed all my certificates instead of just $100) at Fairmont Abu Dhabi, average experience with $$$ food

Now I still have $200 CAD + $50 bonus from last sale... not sure where to use ...
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Platinum/Biz Plat 100K || Aeroplan Reserve 150K
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4846 posts
1870 upvotes
Winnipeg
Aritzia wrote: It is on until 4pm (I am in Toronto). Such a great deal. We took advantage of this deal and used the gift cards at Maui Kea Lani!
How does it show up on your credit card statement? As "Fairmont" or buyatab... would like to use Amex points to offset the purchase...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York
coleworld wrote: How does it show up on your credit card statement? As "Fairmont" or buyatab... would like to use Amex points to offset the purchase...
It was buyatab last year when I bought my cards in USD. Just bought a few thousands in USD again!!!

http://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebe ... iday_tw_fr
$123 a night in Quebec's Chateau Frontenac!!! But you do have to pay in full in advance so I am not sure if you can use the gift cards...