Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5882 posts
279 upvotes
GTA

Fake GPS

I'm not very tech savvy but can someone recommend a free Fake GPS site to download for my Samsung S8 and my Samsung Tablet so that I can watch my Bell Fibe TV while travelling to Asia and Europe. A couple that I tried that have 5* ratings don't seem to work.
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2232 posts
1225 upvotes
GTA
Do you mean VPN and not GPS to change your IP address? If it's VPN, try something like PIA or NordVPN, I'm sure others can recommend for you. If you are traveling for a month just buy/order one month of VPN service, its like $7. Problem solved. Cancel and don't renew after 30 days, unless you are going for 2 months or something then buy 2 months spend $15 and call it a day.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2805 upvotes
There are many apps that have the ability to spoof your location in Android, some dedicated to that purpose (e.g., fakegpspro) and others offering it as a secondary function. It's different from a VPN - instead of changing your IP address, it changes the location reported by Android. Most geo-restricted web sites use your IP address to check your location, but many streaming apps use your location as reported by Android.