Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Fallout 76 - $19.97 - Costco Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 2:36 pm
Sep 16, 2011
120 posts
102 upvotes
Lethbridge
I know you guys wanted to be right, but it's not going free-to-play. The Youtuber clickbait got to ya. I remain adamant that it's still worth $20.

Proof:
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3149 posts
526 upvotes
GTA
this game is going free to play so this is a rip off lmao. I didn't get it from some youtuber but read it on kotaku a couple days ago
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
1675 posts
320 upvotes
Ontario
teqtoke wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2019 1:19 pm
Sony won't allow cross platform unfortunately.
Sony has already started cross play on some games
Oct 17, 2009
491 posts
725 upvotes
What is their choice, though, really? They either go F2P and hope that the influx of new users revitalizes the game, or they try to rebuild confidence over YEARS of updates, while the framework of the game ages beyond play-ability.
It's not like No Man's Sky where they suddenly have an influx of a hundred million dollars and can justify a super fast update plan. This game isn't making money...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1391 posts
949 upvotes
Everyone here is fighting to defend the game or trash it

And I'm just here waiting for a borderlands 3 announcement
Jul 16, 2006
320 posts
147 upvotes
bigmackKFT wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 7:05 pm
Everyone here is fighting to defend the game or trash it

And I'm just here waiting for a borderlands 3 announcement
For 20 bucks its not bad. If you have a group of friends you will have fun with this game. At this price you can buy a SSD to improve the load times for Consoles.

I bought to preorder and I think i got my money's worth already playing it with friends..
Dec 1, 2012
83 posts
375 upvotes
This is going free to play soon. I wouldn't even pay 5$ for it. They're just looking for a few suckers who are still willing to pay.
Jul 26, 2018
246 posts
213 upvotes
Canada, eh?
I hear theres 76 bugs in this game as advertised, am I correct?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2748 posts
1446 upvotes
Raisinlove wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 7:32 pm
This is going free to play soon. I wouldn't even pay 5$ for it. They're just looking for a few suckers who are still willing to pay.
If it goes F2P that would be the end of Bethesda since they officially stated it won't be free to play.

Right now they are a good company that put out another buggy game that for some reason people can't accept.. just as buggy as every Fallout or Elder Scrolls game they have ever released.

They will get over this, so will everyone else.
Dec 1, 2012
83 posts
375 upvotes
uklamen wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 7:36 pm
If it goes F2P that would be the end of Bethesda since they officially stated it won't be free to play.

Right now they are a good company that put out another buggy game that for some reason people can't accept.. just as buggy as every Fallout or Elder Scrolls game they have ever released.

They will get over this, so will everyone else.
They can't lure people into buying the remaining physical copies if they devulge it's going f2p. They'll change their minds in the "player's interest" soon enough.
Sep 21, 2018
3 posts
3 upvotes
It actually is being backed up, maybe not by factual evidence but it's not just something some YouTuber thought of for his clickbait thumbnail. There are standard edition copies of 76 all over the place being sent packing. This may be because of a buy back program but it does look rather fishy. So yes, it was being backed up with the fact they are coming off shelves. For example EB games in Australia has none, Amazon had 12 left as of Monday. Etc etc
Sep 21, 2018
3 posts
3 upvotes
rich24 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 7:14 pm
For 20 bucks its not bad. If you have a group of friends you will have fun with this game. At this price you can buy a SSD to improve the load times for Consoles.

I bought to preorder and I think i got my money's worth already playing it with friends..
The thing is, stuff should be good whether you have pals doing the same or not. A soccer ball is fun if you have friends as well but...you get my point.(it's a shame they launched it so soon. Trying to make money off half done stuff is not cutting it anymore. Gamers are fed up with half done games and having to pay for the other half because it's a "DLC"). EA made everyone mad, Bethesda just happened to be the straw that finally broke everyone's backs. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong practice.
Sep 21, 2018
3 posts
3 upvotes
Bugs is one tenth of it.
Imagine buying toast, you get warm bread, send it back and each week getting one bite that's toasted a bit better. Oh, and the dear leader Todd Howard lied his arse off saying it was made with a new engine (no it wasn't), it was there biggest game yet (a lot of it is copied and pasted from 4). Etc etc.
It's in Virginia I believe but has Boston billboards in it. There is your proof for them using old assets. But if anyone is having fun good for them. I guess at the end of the day that's what it's all about.