Expired Hot Deals

fallsview resort employee pricing $59.99 and up per night through Dec

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2018 1:22 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Nov 1, 2001
493 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto

fallsview resort employee pricing $59.99 and up per night through Dec

https://fallsavenueresort.com/promo/employee-pricing/
employee pricing for fallsview casino
clifton inn starting at $64.95/night
sheraton on the falls starting $75/night
skyline starting $59.99/night
Sun-Fri October through December

Not sure if posted.
16 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
1963 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
The $139 price point includes 4 passes to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark... Isn't this closed for construction or is that a different waterpark?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
13711 posts
2859 upvotes
Markham
esq05 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 11:26 pm
The $139 price point includes 4 passes to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark... Isn't this closed for construction or is that a different waterpark?
https://www.fallsviewwaterpark.com/expl ... ark-hours/
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2007
676 posts
168 upvotes
Plus the promotional fee: 5.9% Promotional Fee per night plus tax
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15685 posts
2734 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't stay at any of those hotels personally.
Lots of great price points on better hotels.
This is dirt cheap for a reason. They are always dirt cheap.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1723 posts
273 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 8:28 am
I wouldn't stay at any of those hotels personally.
Lots of great price points on better hotels.
This is dirt cheap for a reason. They are always dirt cheap.
Share any better deal you know please.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15685 posts
2734 upvotes
Toronto
simplylgg wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 10:39 am
Share any better deal you know please.
I knew this was coming. "Better" is relative here because I'm saying these hotels are not great for the price, obviously what I'm going to be looking at is more likely to be $69/79/89 a night, I'm sure. I'm not following / aware of any at the moment, I just know I've stayed in Niagara Falls many times during the off-peak season (winter) with heavily discounted rooms and very nice places, some are much closer to the attractions you want and some have free parking.

Best advice, just keep your eyes open. They come up.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
1963 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
Such a scam.

Tried to book a saturday, which says "starting from $159.99" and is supposed to include four waterpark passes. However, when you try to book, the $159.99 price is for 2 people and when you say 4 are staying, it increases to $210.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1686 posts
691 upvotes
Ontario
billrush wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 7:56 am
Plus the promotional fee: 5.9% Promotional Fee per night plus tax
Plus in NFalls Destination Marketing fee charges too.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
3984 posts
2649 upvotes
Toronto
Check groupon for deals. Winter time(Aside from Christmas and New Years) is usually slow in Niagara. Lots of deals to be had especially if you could apply a groupon coupon code(They usually send them to you if you sign up for email). They always give out tons of vouchers and free stuff:


https://www.groupon.com/travel/niagara-falls/hotels
(Most are in US dollar)
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Nov 1, 2001
493 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
esq05 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 2:55 pm
Such a scam.

Tried to book a saturday, which says "starting from $159.99" and is supposed to include four waterpark passes. However, when you try to book, the $159.99 price is for 2 people and when you say 4 are staying, it increases to $210.
yes. it's not applicable saturdays.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
1963 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 8:43 pm
yes. it's not applicable saturdays.
Your original deal is fine. I was referring to the combo with the waterpark passes. It's the same on any other day as well, not limited to weekdays.

Top