Family growing - suggest a decent 3-row SUV
- The budget is approx. 45k.
- This would be my primary Car. Expecting to drive it approximately 15000 kms/year (on weekdays I might only drive it to Go station parking, take kids to few classes, etc. and on weekend for social visits in and around GTA).
- Planning to keep this Car for atleast 8+ years. So can go for either finance or lease, whichever is cheaper for long term.
- I might not need the 3rd row on a regular basis but need it occasionally.
- Love 2020 Highlander, however, the cost seems higher. So considering Subaru Ascent, Kia Sorento or SantaFe-XL too.
Planning to buy in May. Kindly suggest your feedback!