• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2019 12:42 am
Dec 4, 2008
158 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a spot, please PM me as well

Edit: found one, thanks
Last edited by Dabeed on Jan 26th, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 9, 2016
193 posts
92 upvotes
Barrie
i got 3 months for $1 but my plan is up on Feb 18. Anyone know if i can link my current account and join a family plan?
Nov 25, 2014
10 posts
10 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Looking to join a group. PM if possible. Payment via PayPal
Nov 25, 2014
10 posts
10 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Alternatively, will host a group. PM me if your interested. Will need 5 more people.
Payment via PayPal.
Dec 29, 2010
26 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Looking to start a group as well. Feel free to PM me. Need 5 to get it going. Prefer e-Transfer > PayPal. 1 year agreement.

EDIT: Group full. Thanks to everyone that joined.
Last edited by BiigBiscuit on Jan 28th, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 1, 2012
271 posts
9 upvotes
Here and there
Looking to join. If you need 1 more, please let me know.
Dec 29, 2010
26 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Sent out some PMs. If you're looking for a group hit me up, a few spots left.

EDIT: A little late but group full. Might look into starting another in a couple of weeks.
Last edited by BiigBiscuit on Jan 29th, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5956 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
shopper-X wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2016 11:17 am
You have you own account with the primary account holders mailing address as your address. The primary account holder adds your email address to the "Family". You can then use your account exactly like the individual $9.99/month account, as many devices as you like but only one stream (as usual). The primary account holder has no visibility in to your account.
So does that mean at anytime the primary account holder can erase my email off their family plan at anytime?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4617 posts
678 upvotes
SK
greg123 wrote:
Jan 29th, 2017 11:19 pm
So does that mean at anytime the primary account holder can erase my email off their family plan at anytime?
Kick you off the family plan? Yes they can.
shopper-X
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28478 posts
1216 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Hey folks., indulge me.

I've tried two of these premium streaming apps over the past year, latest one was the google play one for $1 for a couple months. My take away is I don't care for them anymore. I prefer going to youtube, to my preferred accounts and just ripping their mix. I find it saves me all the time in the world, needing to generate playlists, scouring for new music. I go to one person and done.

Does spotify have channels/genres, or is it artists and their albums only? If they do have genres, can you save for offline listening, say a mix only? or a 'show'?
PayTM - $80
PC OPT: $4274 Ebates: $63.50
100%+ BST & Heatware Est. 2005
Kijiji & FB Marketplace trash are what put a smile on my face each day
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1145 posts
117 upvotes
Markham
bubble.tea wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 9:39 am
Hey folks., indulge me.

I've tried two of these premium streaming apps over the past year, latest one was the google play one for $1 for a couple months. My take away is I don't care for them anymore. I prefer going to youtube, to my preferred accounts and just ripping their mix. I find it saves me all the time in the world, needing to generate playlists, scouring for new music. I go to one person and done.

Does spotify have channels/genres, or is it artists and their albums only? If they do have genres, can you save for offline listening, say a mix only? or a 'show'?
They have channels and genres. Their curated playlists are actually very good, especially the ones tailored to your own music preferences (it learns your preferred music types and will suggest different things based on those). You can even make your own playlists and it will suggest songs for you to add.

Offline listening is only for premium account holders. Give Spotify Free a try and see if you like it.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28478 posts
1216 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
^ Thanks.
PayTM - $80
PC OPT: $4274 Ebates: $63.50
100%+ BST & Heatware Est. 2005
Kijiji & FB Marketplace trash are what put a smile on my face each day