Family summer road trip great lakes
we are looking to do a road trip next summer at the end of july and vegining of august . we have 14-18 days for that road trip. here,s our situation:
-We are from Montreal
- We have 2 kids (6 and 10)
- we want a mix of cities, museums, outdoors and attractions parks.
- we want to include Chicaco and cedar point in our trip.
What do you think of
1) Mtl to Syracuse (sleep in Syracuse)
2) Syracuse to Sandusky (cedar Point) : stop between ?
3) Stops between Sandusky and Chicago ?
4) Chicago for 4 nights (Industry museum, walking in the city , Cubs game)
5) Explore the Michigan region and cross back to Canada via Sault-Sainte-marie
6) Stop in Toronto to see some friends
Thanks for all advices and ideas !