Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fanatical

Baldur's Gate: Complete Collection (STEAM KEY) - $11.89

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2018 5:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5158 posts
3033 upvotes

Baldur's Gate: Complete Collection (STEAM KEY) - $11.89

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
March 20, 2018
Retailer:
Fanatical
This is a fantastic deal. $11.89 is cheap than the new expansion pack has been on sale for.

Includes the following games:

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Includes the entire Baldur's Gate adventure, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion, the challenge campaign The Black Pits, and the three Enhanced Edition party members: the Calishite monk Rasaad yn Bashir, Neera the wild mage, and Dorn Il-Khan, the evil blackguard.

Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear The events occurring between Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II are at last revealed in this 25-hour adventure. Journey with four Enhanced Edition companions: Corwin the archer, the roguish gnome Glint Gardnersonson, Voghiln the Luskan skald, and the goblin shaman M’Khiin.

Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition Includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, the Throne of Bhaal expansion, the Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay campaign, and four Enhanced Edition companions: the Calishite monk Rasaad yn Bashir, Neera the wild mage, Dorn Il-Khan the blackguard, and Hexxat the mysterious thief.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/bal ... plete-saga
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
13 replies
Jan 16, 2005
566 posts
340 upvotes
Hamilton
Hmm, is this dead? I can't get that particular page to load on desktop, and on mobile, it says "This bundle has ended"
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5158 posts
3033 upvotes
It was 11.89 when I posted. It has 1 day and 2+ hours remaining... Sometimes they sell out of keys. Keep an eye on it and see if it comes back.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Apr 10, 2011
540 posts
272 upvotes
I don't want to ruin the topic, but for those who want Baldur's Gate, it's on sale right now on GOG
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
38011 posts
5662 upvotes
Winnipeg
never heard of this website, and what is up with the expansion? for game this old, they should not be selling add-ons separately.
Aug 20, 2009
392 posts
434 upvotes
divx wrote: never heard of this website, and what is up with the expansion? for game this old, they should not be selling add-ons separately.
They used to be call bundle stars. They are a legit uk based online game retailer. This is their rebranded name.

The most recent expansion came out 2 years ago by the studio that handled the enhanced editions, not the original developers.
Aug 18, 2011
171 posts
96 upvotes
Almost picked this up but checked my Steam library only to discover that I already have it. /sad
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3267 posts
694 upvotes
Ottawa
Seems there are Strong Opinions as to whether the Enhanced Editions are superior to the originals – and the originals in turn have a bunch of alternative mods (like the one that lets you play BG1 in the engine of BG2). I hate it when there are too many options.
qwerty0123 wrote: additional 10% off code: SPRING10
It is useful to remember for other purchases, but it does not work with flash deals, unfortunately.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)