Expired Hot Deals

[Fanatical] Dirt Rally 2.0 Game of the Year (includes Seasons 1-4 packs) $5.65 CAD - limited keys - Steam - ends 04/05 11:00 am EST

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2904 posts
5016 upvotes
London, Ontario

Dirt Rally 2.0 Game of the Year (includes Seasons 1-4 packs) $5.65 CAD - limited keys - Steam - ends 04/05 11:00 am EST

Deal Link:
Savings:
89%
Retailer:
Fanatical
This is a great price. This is currently $12.87 on Steam. Keys seem to be going fast so don't beat around the bush. Enjoy!

Note: As mentioned by 2ez4ez and Thundercloud on Page 1, you also get a coupon for buying this that's worth $3.15 CAD making this even hotter. Some people seem to be getting different coupons so YMMV.

What's included:

"DiRT Rally 2.0 Game of the Year Edition includes the base game and every single one of its post-launch additions, including all Seasons content and the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack. Every car, every location, every piece of content ever released for DiRT Rally 2.0 is included, making the Game of the Year Edition the definitive version of our award-winning off-road title."

Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Colin McRae: Flat Out Pack (40 challenging scenarios from three decades of Colin McRae’s career, 12 new breathtaking rally routes through Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Colin's SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally and the SUBARU Legacy RS)
Positively-rated DiRT Rally 2.0 game.
Six real-life rally locations to race across.
Advanced vehicle tuning and configuration.
Over 50 powerful off-road cars to choose from.
Regular challenges and worldwide leaderboards.
The positively-rated official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship.

About the game:

VR support: Valve Index, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
Play area: Seated

Single player, Online pvp, 71 achievements, full controller support, Steam cloud, Valve anti-cheat enabled
83% positive on Steam out of 13,434 reviews and 87% positive out of 854 reviews in the last 30 days. The game also got 84 on Metacritic.

Enjoy exhilarating races and trials in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage!

With this Edition, you'll also receive additional cars, tracks and juicy content in the Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 packs.

You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface degragation. Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you.

Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series, and take the wheel through the stunning environments of New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA. Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single-player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.

FEEL THE POWER
Take a spin in one of over 50 of the most powerful off-road cars ever built. Tear through environments with an iconic roster of historic and modern-day rally cars, VW Polo GTI R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X & Citroen C3 R5. Take on the challenging power of the Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R, if you can handle it!

A RACE LIKE NO OTHER
Experience improved handling, surfaces, fallibility and environments that deliver the most authentic and focused off-road experience ever.

THE REAL DEAL
Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series in the official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship.

TEAM EFFORT
Create and develop your own team, hire your staff and expand your garage of vehicles as you choose.

FINE-TUNING
Make sure that your vehicle is suited to your driving style and environmental characteristics. Alleviate wear and tear by configuring each car’s set-up, and upgrade your parts to ensure your vehicles are ready for whatever challenge lies ahead.

COMPETITIVE NATURE
Race the entire DiRT Community in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges, with worldwide leaderboards and events.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Apr 3rd, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
26 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5778 posts
2022 upvotes
Toronto
What's the cheapest for this right now on PS4? Do i have to buy disc / thru the Playstation Store? Or can you get PS games at a discount elsewhere?
Sep 24, 2020
4 posts
5 upvotes
If you purchase this, you also get a coupon. I believe $2.50 from this transaction alone. If you make a larger purchase, you can get a larger coupon.

The full guide is here:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/what- ... travaganza

I then used the coupon to buy this:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/mystery-egg-bundle

And I got a $22 game free. It was Dangerous Golf.

The price of a pack of gum for the thrill of gambling is worth it to me. YMMV, of course.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4792 posts
1462 upvotes
Kitchener
Damn, the base game alone is 110gb.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4792 posts
1462 upvotes
Kitchener
2ez4ez wrote: If you purchase this, you also get a coupon. I believe $2.50 from this transaction alone. If you make a larger purchase, you can get a larger coupon.

The full guide is here:

The price of a pack of gum for the thrill of gambling is worth it to me. YMMV, of course.
Looks like the coupon is actually $2.50 USD = $3.15 CAD.

I'm picking up HellDivers Dive Harder Edition for $6.04 CAD after coupon.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1293 posts
886 upvotes
Quebec City
Is the VR better than the first one?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9194 posts
5637 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: Thanks, so $11.99 is cheapest on PS Store for PS4.

I'm just curious tho, is it even possible to buy PS4 games on 3rd party sites, or is PS Store the only option? Like can this be had even cheaper on 3rd party sites?
The CD key sites have very few console games, PC only for all intents and purposes.
Mar 6, 2010
329 posts
88 upvotes
2ez4ez wrote: If you purchase this, you also get a coupon. I believe $2.50 from this transaction alone. If you make a larger purchase, you can get a larger coupon.

The full guide is here:

Thanks, got a 10% off coupon only so only 80 cents off but ended up getting 2 12.99 game and 1 13.99 game (among the few I checked, didn't check all of them), obviously these are just the price on paper and normally I'd never buy a game without a discount, still a good deal and a fun little gamble
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5778 posts
2022 upvotes
Toronto
Angultra wrote: The CD key sites have very few console games, PC only for all intents and purposes.
Great thx. So either PS Store or physical disk.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1307 posts
648 upvotes
Got BONUS: voucher:DISCOUNT VOUCHER - 12% with my order.

Can add this to my list of expiring fantacial coupons
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1090 posts
1544 upvotes
Vancouver
Never heard of this site, is it safe?
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1990 posts
3589 upvotes
Dirt Rally 2 in VR is excellent (hold on to your stomach) and a great buy at $5.65. With the resulting $3.15 CAD discount provided from the Dirt Rally purchase, I then picked up Evil Genius 2: World Domination Deluxe ($50.68)... because nothing beats world domination. With the resulting $1 Free Spend coupon ($1.26 CAD) from the Evil Genius 2 purchase, I bought a mystery egg bundle (1 egg for free). Opening that egg gave me Payday 2: Legacy Collection for free ($14.79 CAD) which had a bunch of DLC I hadn't yet purchased for Payday (which is a great co-op game).

Yep... world domination.

Thanks OP.
Mar 26, 2013
164 posts
111 upvotes
Twin Peaks
lol another perfect candidate for supporting 3D like on a wall at 300 inches but no, no we must buy some garbage vr hardware if we plebs are allowed 3D, not worth 99cents to me, quality over quantity please
Nov 12, 2018
29 posts
41 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote: Is the VR better than the first one?
Works pretty much the same as the first one, looks much nicer.

Which is to say I want to puke my guts out after half a stage. I envy the people who can VR rally without motion sickness.