• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2018 12:20 pm
15 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14955 posts
3897 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
One of the scariest games I've ever played... Still remember in elementary school, I played the game with my friends in the dark. Freaken Paxton Fettel jumped us at the roof and we all fell off our chairs.
Spending too much money thanks to RFD
May 18, 2006
945 posts
394 upvotes
So, no direct link to the deal, OP calls sequels 'versions'...

You had one job OP. boo
Aug 22, 2005
83 posts
120 upvotes
North York
Fanatical has a 8% discount voucher going on now. Enter LUNAR8 and redeem!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1035 posts
754 upvotes
Victoria, BC
lbleong wrote: Fanatical has a 8% discount voucher going on now. Enter LUNAR8 and redeem!
I just tried it with the FEAR bundle. Said "excluded from voucher".
Oct 20, 2005
669 posts
76 upvotes
These were great games, they play nicely with current hardware does anyone know?
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
They are Steam keys, should be fine. The Metro Redux seems like a nice bundle as well and the code LUNAR8 works with these games.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3106 upvotes
For these steam deals, what kind of computer would I need? I read the stuff for Metro Redux and it doesn't seem overly taxing as far as gaming computer stuff is concerned. I think where I will run into trouble will be the video card.
Deals are great though.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 24, 2010
366 posts
365 upvotes
Canada
Just bought the bundle and was able to redeem 3 out of 4 keys. I get an error when trying to redeem the key for F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn DLC

"The product code you've entered has already been activated by a different Steam account. This code cannot be used again. Please contact the retailer or online seller where the code was purchased for assistance."

Please help. thanks
Aug 19, 2009
435 posts
261 upvotes
only FEAR 1 is worth playing. it went downhill quick after the original. its multiplayer is prob the most fun thing ever made. there are still people playing it however most servers are located in EU mainly germany for some reason. also you might encounter some problems running FEAR 1 on today's hardwares.
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1181 posts
918 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
ae86fr wrote: only FEAR 1 is worth playing. it went downhill quick after the original. its multiplayer is prob the most fun thing ever made. there are still people playing it however most servers are located in EU mainly germany for some reason. also you might encounter some problems running FEAR 1 on today's hardwares.
Just another series butchered :/ One was a masterpiece.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 12, 2014
634 posts
1445 upvotes
vancouver
damn i only want fear 1
anybody want to trade it for karakara or fault milestone one?
can give you both of them
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10430 posts
6939 upvotes
mkm999 wrote: Just bought the bundle and was able to redeem 3 out of 4 keys. I get an error when trying to redeem the key for F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn DLC

"The product code you've entered has already been activated by a different Steam account. This code cannot be used again. Please contact the retailer or online seller where the code was purchased for assistance."

Please help. thanks
Same issue here. No solution yet. Might need to contact support.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3885 posts
628 upvotes
Granby
worked fine for me, thanks op

also ended up buying icewind dale enchanced with that 8%off code for ~$7 Smiling Face With Open Mouth ..impulse buy..sigh.