Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
96%
Expiry:
August 22, 2019
Retailer:
Fanatical
Fanatical has bundles on all the time, but this one is worth some extra attention, I think. You get:

Detention
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
The Adventures of Fei Duanmu
Astebreed: Definitive Edition
Cosmic Star Heroine
Analogue: A Hate Story
The Coma: Recut - Deluxe Edition
Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc
Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm

I think Analogue and KOF2002 have been bundled pretty often before, but these other ones are kind of new. Cosmic Star Heroine is from the developer of Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World and is supposed to be pretty good.

Fanatical (formerly Bundle Stars) is totally legitimate by all accounts.
3 replies
Jan 23, 2009
408 posts
335 upvotes
VI
darthfusion wrote: Any Standouts?
I played through almost all cosmic star heroine on the Vita and thought it was great. It's not great by absolute standards but it was made by one person and you can really tell he cares about the stuff he makes. It's sparse and linear but what is there is great 16-bit pixel art and some neat ideas. Not worth full price but totally worth whatever fraction of $6 you assign it in this bundle.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1374 posts
1025 upvotes
Quebec City
digidon wrote: I played through almost all cosmic star heroine on the Vita and thought it was great. It's not great by absolute standards but it was made by one person and you can really tell he cares about the stuff he makes. It's sparse and linear but what is there is great 16-bit pixel art and some neat ideas. Not worth full price but totally worth whatever fraction of $6 you assign it in this bundle.
That's the only game that I would like in the bundle. I guess it will be free on Epic at some point.