Expired Hot Deals

[Fanatical] Fanatical Killer Bundle 12 $5.29 [Steam Keys] featuring Wonder Boy, KOF XIV, SNK Collection

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 1:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3028 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa

Fanatical Killer Bundle 12 $5.29 [Steam Keys] featuring Wonder Boy, KOF XIV, SNK Collection

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
97% off
Retailer:
Fanatical
Fanatical (formerly BundleStars) has bundles all the time (they provide Steam keys and are very reliable), but this one is worth pointing out.

You get:
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
The Surge
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
The King of Fighters XIV
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (24 games)
Atari Vault (100 games)

I don't think Wonder Boy has ever been this cheap before. KOF XIV also seems to be regarded very favorably and also doesn't seem to have been this cheap before.

ETA: Back in stock. Missing two games now, but also 64 cents cheaper.
Last edited by Jorpho on Feb 26th, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3942 posts
680 upvotes
Windsor
Don't usually look at Fanatical as the games are usually trash but this one actually looks decent for a change...
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
Nothing at all Killer about this deal. Move on folks...
Nov 30, 2014
225 posts
174 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
King of Fighters 14 alone is well worth the $6!

Was about to post this offer.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3314 posts
3083 upvotes
Ottawa
Well worth it for Herlock Sholmes and Wonder Boy.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1913 posts
506 upvotes
Vancouver
I took a chance and also added the mystery game bundle (2 games) for $2.49 - got Garfield Kart and Tomb Raider GOTY Edition. Didn't have either, but I've played Tomb Raider (not the GOTY, so maybe some new stuff to try?).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3028 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
Bundle is sold out at the moment. They call it their fastest selling bundle ever. I would believe it.
Batarang wrote: Well worth it for Herlock Sholmes and Wonder Boy.
Seriously? I would have thought Sherlock Holmes was just more generic shovelware.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1476 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder Boy was available on Twitch Prime, and Surge and Sherlock Holmes were on a Humble Bundle previously I believe. Double check if you already own the games before buying.

Fantastic deal for just KOF alone.
Mar 14, 2012
335 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
This is awesome! Too bad they are out of stock so soon. Upvoted. Hopefully it will be back in stock. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3314 posts
3083 upvotes
Ottawa
Jorpho wrote: Seriously? I would have thought Sherlock Holmes was just more generic shovelware.
I'm pretty fond of these Sherlock Holmes games, so I guess it'll vary person to person.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.