Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fanatical

Metro Exodus Gold Edition (includes PC enhanced edition) $22.19 CAD - historical low - limited keys - Steam

Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario

Metro Exodus Gold Edition (includes PC enhanced edition) $22.19 CAD - historical low - limited keys - Steam

Deal Link:
Savings:
72%
Retailer:
Fanatical
Just noticed this deal and thought I'd share it. The game got 88% positive on Steam out of 47,125 reviews and 82 on Metacritic. Enjoy!

This is the historical lowest price for this bundle according to isthereanydeal.

Gold Edition content:

Both dlcs are 2 major pieces of story-driven content.

Instead of Artyom, players will have the chance to see through the eyes of a brand new character and of one of the Spartan Rangers, the Aurora’s only American, Sam.

DLC1 - The Two Colonels – Summer 2019: Just below the surface, under the dead city of Novosibirsk, Colonel Khlebnikov makes his way home to his son, Kirill, for New Years Eve.

DLC2 - Sam’s Story – Early 2020: Sam, a US marine at the Moscow embassy before the bombs were dropped, has long dreamed of returning to his homeland, and maybe finding his family alive. The prospect seemed impossible in the darkened tunnels of the Metro, but when the Spartans discovered that Moscow was not the only city left alive after the war, holding out hope didn’t feel so foolish anymore.

About the game:
  • Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
  • Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
  • Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
  • Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
  • Experience Sandbox Survival - a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
  • A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
  • Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
  • Your choices determine your comrades’ fate - not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
  • The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion - a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind - Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game
7 replies
May 10, 2008
259 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal, thank you!
May 28, 2013
730 posts
642 upvotes
Laval, QC
Great deal plus I received Dirt 4 as a freebie.
Nov 22, 2017
307 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Thanks for that, bought it + got a free 25 Euro game for the spin + bought the 2 mystery game bundle for a few bucks and got one game rated "very positive" on Steam :)
Mobile: $39.18/month 80GB/5G (Koodo) ($55/month - $13.95/month credit + $1.875/month activation fee - $3.75/month lower plan for last 9 months of term) & Pixel 8 for $240 ($10/month)
Internet: $77.90 - 1000/100 Mbps (Lightspeed)
Spotify: $20 USD/year
Feb 5, 2015
262 posts
193 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I think the answer is no but can i play with rt on a 5700xt which has no rt cores?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
sithse7en wrote: I think the answer is no but can i play with rt on a 5700xt which has no rt cores?
You can play it, but how well it will run, I'm not sure. Also consider there is no DLSS to help with performance on AMD cards.
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Unless you really want the DLCs Humble is a much better deal.
https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription

Metro Exodus + Darksiders Genesis + 7 other games for ~$15

Edit: For clarity Humble is a subscription service where you get games every month. The current deal is for $15/month for a year which you may or may not want to commit to (you know the games in advance and can pause any month where you don't like the selection so I think it's a good deal). If you sub for one one month it's probably more than $15. If you know someone who is already a subscriber they can refer you and get some free money, so help out a buddy if you can. [As with all threads, do not solicit referrals]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes
The enhanced edition looks pretty good but it definitely is demanding. I have an RTX2070 and with DLSS set to balanced I get around 55-70 fps. Also fitgirl Flushed FaceWinking Face
Rogers 30GB $35