Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Fanatical Oculus Quest 2 game bundle (8 games for 15USD/19.35 CAD$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:02 pm
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1563 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
purchased, and redeemed keys successfully on the oculus store
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
none of the purchased code work when trying to redeem in oculus app on PC :(
edit: Worked on android
Last edited by Koontzy on Dec 20th, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
that fanatical logo on my browser tab looked a lot like something else......thought i left something else opened.
May 17, 2017
116 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Worked for me. Great deal for less than $20.
May 9, 2014
508 posts
214 upvotes
GTA, ON
shnukms wrote: I don't know where to enter the 60% code for Zero Caliber anyone?
second on this, any ideas?
Mar 14, 2020
91 posts
195 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP! I was wanting to get Accounting+ anyways, and have heard good things about Zombieland. This'll be a nice pack of games to get me started on Christmas day Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Took the website like 5-10 minutes to process my payment, but worked perfectly and I was able to load the games to my Oculus account super easily! Used the coupon code for the extra 5% off too! Came to $18.38 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Mar 14, 2020
91 posts
195 upvotes
Montreal
leeezeng wrote: second on this, any ideas?
When you go to buy Zero Caliber from Fanatical, enter the code you got as a coupon code :)
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, ordered and redeemed all no issue. They even tossed in a free game via steam. I dont have steam but just bought a surface laptop 4 so will likely try out as the game provided is an indy game and not high demanding. As for the quest games, likely never would have bought at full price but for $18 this is great and some of them look pretty fun.

Do they ever do more quest sales or is this a first? The sales on quest are not the best
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Do they ever do more quest sales or is this a first? The sales on quest are not the best
This is the first - hopefully this becomes a thing! Bought it for that reason alone pretty much, if they sell a lot of these then we'll see more....
Jul 2, 2007
266 posts
770 upvotes
Montreal
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Thanks OP, ordered and redeemed all no issue. They even tossed in a free game via steam. I dont have steam but just bought a surface laptop 4 so will likely try out as the game provided is an indy game and not high demanding. As for the quest games, likely never would have bought at full price but for $18 this is great and some of them look pretty fun.

Do they ever do more quest sales or is this a first? The sales on quest are not the best
Thanks for sharing! Really excited to launch this, I've been working on this for several months, great to see it finally live.

This is the first of its kind Quest VR bundle, with a selection of amazing games, at an incredible value, that really showcases the range of experiences available for the platform.

At Fanatical we have big plans for VR in 2022, so I really appreciate any support that people can offer for this promotion.

If you want to encourage more of this kind of thing in the future, my best suggestion would be to tell any friends with a Quest about this bundle, and if you enjoy the games you play please post a review for them on the Quest store.
One of the person that work at Fanatical replied to me this. Personally think this is selling well from the few place I posted so we will see more.
Jan 21, 2008
602 posts
1005 upvotes
leeezeng wrote: second on this, any ideas?
Turns out it's a coupon code flfor the Fanatical site. Comes to around $11 CAD for ZC
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
SirKhalid wrote: One of the person that work at Fanatical replied to me this. Personally think this is selling well from the few place I posted so we will see more.
This sounds promising! Wonder how it works if they do another bundle but you own say 2 of the 8? I guess you just grt the other 6 but would be still a good deal. Or if they do smaller bundles or single game deals
Jul 2, 2007
266 posts
770 upvotes
Montreal
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: This sounds promising! Wonder how it works if they do another bundle but you own say 2 of the 8? I guess you just grt the other 6 but would be still a good deal. Or if they do smaller bundles or single game deals
They give keys code, so you would get all 8, you could give away the game you already owned. They also have done choose your own bundle for steam games like there is 20 games, you pick 5 or 10. But if you pick more, it cost a bit less.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
shnukms wrote: Turns out it's a coupon code flfor the Fanatical site. Comes to around $11 CAD for ZC
I wonder if this game is worth it for $11? The 8 games
Should keep us plenty busy but wondering it anyone played this
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
P0rkchop wrote: Anyone actually played any of these?
I have Accounting on Steam and I play with my index but it's from someone that worked on Rick and Morty and it was pretty damn funny with light puzzles to figure out.

I would buy this bundle at this price for this game alone.

Fanatical used to be bundle stars I believe and I have probably spent $100 through them, no issues. Their deals are legit.
Jan 21, 2008
602 posts
1005 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: I wonder if this game is worth it for $11? The 8 games
Should keep us plenty busy but wondering it anyone played this
Are you a fan of shooters? I have Pavlov, Onward, and Contractors on Quest 2. ZC in Steam, and it's the only one I can't give a fair opinion on since I played it once and the menu/starter area gave me motion sickness.

I would say if you're a fan of shooters but on a budget try out Pavlov Shack for free on App Lab.

If you're still looking for more then ZC could be your ticket if you enjoy single person shooters.

Contractors and Onward are mutilplayer focused.

Edit: Forgot to add this 2nd part of your question. The Fanatical bundle is definitely worth it as I've been eyeing the reviews of it for a while. Though depending on how much you game could be short.

ZC does add another missing genre to this bundle but if you already have the other shooter games it might not be worth it. Unless you really are looking for a single player focused one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)