Expired Hot Deals

Fanatical Oculus Quest 2 game bundle (8 games for 15USD/19.35 CAD$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:02 pm
Feb 9, 2021
174 posts
200 upvotes
anyone tried out the mystery game bundle for $2? what do you get?
Quest 2 Enthusiast / PC Builder / RFD Addict
Dec 5, 2005
446 posts
109 upvotes
Saskatoon
Hexxed wrote: Anyone know if all of these games are also Rift compatible? I ordered a Quest 2 for Christmas but we also have a Rift original so looking for cross buy compatible games so we have the option. Not a fan of the Oculus store and how they often break "experiences" into Rift or Quest. Makes it tough to discern whether a game works on both systems though they often do.

For instance, Zombieland, Gadgeteer and SculptVR show up in this cross buy list but it doesn't say it anywhere on the store page itself.

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/ques ... 183153590/

Will always have an extra computer to stream from but if the game can natively run on the Quest 2 then all the better.
The cross buy games will be free in the Rift store for you after redeeming them in the Quest store.
May 24, 2007
650 posts
744 upvotes
Kelowna
rbanow wrote:
The cross buy games will be free in the Rift store for you after redeeming them in the Quest store.
Haha. Thanks but was hoping for more of a "I see all these games for my Rift after entering the codes" kind of list. I understand how cross buy works, just hard to see which are cross buy without continually scrolling that list and cross referencing them.
Aug 9, 2007
664 posts
746 upvotes
Great deal, thanks for posting OP
Dec 18, 2007
410 posts
677 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How to redeem code enter code with oculus app? I just brought this bundle
Oct 26, 2013
3 posts
1 upvote
This worked perfectly. Thx OP.
used the 5% code too. $18 and some change

Followed all the steps above and have 8 new games in my library!
Jun 10, 2017
735 posts
962 upvotes
ETBUKK wrote: anyone tried out the mystery game bundle for $2? what do you get?
I bought it.. Not sure if it's a good deal.. I got the following games..

1. Automachef
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Both are games redeemed on steam.
Feb 2, 2015
753 posts
325 upvotes
Slightly off topic but just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to set Oculus to minimize faint/headache? I get even a bit nauseous every time I play more than 10 minutes with the headset on...
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2010
1425 posts
343 upvotes
spammy wrote: Slightly off topic but just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to set Oculus to minimize faint/headache? I get even a bit nauseous every time I play more than 10 minutes with the headset on...
How long have you used it? I was nauseous in the beginning but got used to it in a week
Once there was a real deal in front of me I did not cherish. Not until it went OOS did I learn to regret. There's no greater sorrow. If heavens would grant me another chance I would buy buy buy. If I must put down a quantity, I hope it is 10000
Feb 2, 2015
753 posts
325 upvotes
carniver wrote: How long have you used it? I was nauseous in the beginning but got used to it in a week
Once every few months...may be twice a year...may be that's why :)
Apr 16, 2009
628 posts
192 upvotes
spammy wrote: Once every few months...may be twice a year...may be that's why :)
Try to start with games or videos that don't involve moving around outside of your own control, anything where you move with an analog stick or teleporting is more likely to cause motion sickness.
Feb 9, 2021
174 posts
200 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: I bought it.. Not sure if it's a good deal.. I got the following games..

1. Automachef
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Both are games redeemed on steam.
ah so its not more vr games, ill pass on it but ty for the info
Quest 2 Enthusiast / PC Builder / RFD Addict
Feb 24, 2019
447 posts
698 upvotes
Skyjai wrote: How legit is this site?
been around since 2012... was originally called Bundle Stars
Feb 24, 2019
447 posts
698 upvotes
ETBUKK wrote: anyone tried out the mystery game bundle for $2? what do you get?
i got American Fugitive and The Dark Eye: Demonicon
May 15, 2018
89 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn, thanks OP for this! I've had my headset lying around for nearly 4 months with no games! I keep getting dizzy with it, so never bought any games. This is a great deal to test the sets. Got it with 5% discount!
Cheers!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1432 posts
1054 upvotes
Nanaimo
getting a quest 2 for christmas, so i bought this, thanks OP. Also got Half Life Alyx during the steam half off sale.
Nov 5, 2012
72 posts
29 upvotes
what games are good for workouts. Thanks
Last edited by vivek6686 on Dec 25th, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 23, 2014
161 posts
37 upvotes
East York, ON
looking to get a Oculus, any good bd deals out there today? thinking about getting one to start.