Expired Hot Deals

Fanatical Oculus Quest 2 game bundle (8 games for 15USD/19.35 CAD$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:02 pm
May 24, 2007
650 posts
744 upvotes
Kelowna
For anyone that bought the pack, is the Zero Caliber 60% off coupon attached to your account or is it just a 1 time code or? Not 100% sold on the pack itself but Zero Caliber looks like fun and was considering picking it up regardless and that's half the pack cost anyway...
Feb 12, 2014
700 posts
1561 upvotes
vancouver
decent deal on these games if you are interested in any
Jun 22, 2009
244 posts
34 upvotes
Hexxed wrote: For anyone that bought the pack, is the Zero Caliber 60% off coupon attached to your account or is it just a 1 time code or? Not 100% sold on the pack itself but Zero Caliber looks like fun and was considering picking it up regardless and that's half the pack cost anyway...
I'm guessing it's a one time use code? I haven't used or redeemed mine and don't intend to as I have it on PC, if you're interested you can have it. Either way just let me know
Jun 10, 2017
735 posts
962 upvotes
Hexxed wrote: For anyone that bought the pack, is the Zero Caliber 60% off coupon attached to your account or is it just a 1 time code or? Not 100% sold on the pack itself but Zero Caliber looks like fun and was considering picking it up regardless and that's half the pack cost anyway...
It's a code to purchase on fanatical. It's a great game and well worth it.
Dec 8, 2018
92 posts
75 upvotes
North shore of Montr…
Purchased the bundle, came to 19,35$. Discount code ALLKEYSHOP5 did not work, but I got a free game for PC on Steam (they give you choice of about 10 games). I picked “Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide”, which seemed to be the best game out of the lot.

Thanks OP !
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3987 posts
1705 upvotes
Thornhill
ncheply wrote: When you go to buy Zero Caliber from Fanatical, enter the code you got as a coupon code :)
I entered the code and it says "This code cannot be applied to your order".
Could it be that the game is currently on sale, and the code is not stackable?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6627 posts
1798 upvotes
Mod_Master wrote: Don't forget Half Life is also 50% off on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5465 ... Life_Alyx/
For new Quest owners, it should be noted that this is a PC VR game and requires you to connect your Quest to a gaming PC in order to play it.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
May 24, 2007
650 posts
744 upvotes
Kelowna
Tw1tch wrote: I'm guessing it's a one time use code? I haven't used or redeemed mine and don't intend to as I have it on PC, if you're interested you can have it. Either way just let me know
Would love a code for my brother so we could play together. Would just buy it and gift it for him so if you still have the code for Zero Caliber can you PM me? Thanks!
Jan 23, 2009
473 posts
402 upvotes
VI
Tried all the games out, nothing mind blowing but all of them are decent for what they are. Thanks op!
Jan 21, 2008
329 posts
436 upvotes
Yeah that was my impression a year ago when scoping out games to build my Quest library. It's not a good idea buying them individually at their regular or even sale price - but with this bundle it makes it a solid buy.
May 24, 2007
650 posts
744 upvotes
Kelowna
WAS looking for a spare Zero Caliber code for my brother but Syngamer delivered. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Hexxed on Dec 29th, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1043 posts
944 upvotes
Ottawa
Hexxed wrote: Looking for a spare Zero Caliber code for my brother. If anyone picked up the Fanatical VR bundle and don't plan on using their 60% off Zero Caliber discount code I would love to gift the game to him. I can send you a couple unique 5% off codes as thanks. PM me if you have one and I'll edit this post with a thank you.
Sent my code, enjoy.
Apr 29, 2014
50 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks, OP. Got it but I have to wait for one game key.
May 24, 2007
650 posts
744 upvotes
Kelowna
SynGamer wrote: Sent my code, enjoy.
Awesome. A million thanks my friend. Just ordered it up for him. Let me know if you want those 5% off coupons. Good for a month but I won't be using them.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1203 posts
236 upvotes
Thanks OP and guys on this thread for the great deal. I bought it yesterday, and got 7 of the games (1 is pending)
Wait until you have kids😂
Nov 30, 2019
382 posts
356 upvotes
Looking through the games none of them looked particularly impressive. What are everyone’s impressions so far?
Dec 4, 2017
47 posts
46 upvotes
Sorry dumb question will any of these codes work for quest 2? I haven't received it yet but am trying to redeem codes on website and it does not work. Do I need to wait for the devices and set it up first. Any help is appreciated.
[OP]
Jul 2, 2007
209 posts
469 upvotes
Montreal
Kiddo1085 wrote: Sorry dumb question will any of these codes work for quest 2? I haven't received it yet but am trying to redeem codes on website and it does not work. Do I need to wait for the devices and set it up first. Any help is appreciated.
Yes should work for Quest 2. Are you trying to redeem from here https://secure.oculus.com/redeem-code/ ?
Last edited by SirKhalid on Dec 29th, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 4, 2017
47 posts
46 upvotes
Sorry dumb question will any of these codes work for quest 2? I haven't received it yet but am trying to redeem codes on website and it does not work. Do I need to wait for the devices and set it up first. Any help is appreciated.

I did try the direct link but for some reason can't get logged in on the site.

App am logged into but as stated unable to redeem in app.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)