Expired Hot Deals

Fanatical Oculus Quest 2 game bundle (8 games for 15USD/19.35 CAD$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:02 pm
Dec 4, 2017
47 posts
46 upvotes
Yes but for some reason I can't get into my account via that link. Maybe I will try the support chat.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1434 posts
1057 upvotes
Nanaimo
The Accounting + game was hilarious. Too bad It was so short.
Apr 29, 2014
50 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton
Kiddo1085 wrote: Yes but for some reason I can't get into my account via that link. Maybe I will try the support chat.
After you log in, try to open link in a new tab.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1559 posts
1036 upvotes
Canada
S0lidus wrote: The Accounting + game was hilarious. Too bad It was so short.
Did you keep playing after the main play-through. That's when things get interesting.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1434 posts
1057 upvotes
Nanaimo
Kiddo1085 wrote: Sorry dumb question will any of these codes work for quest 2? I haven't received it yet but am trying to redeem codes on website and it does not work. Do I need to wait for the devices and set it up first. Any help is appreciated.

I did try the direct link but for some reason can't get logged in on the site.

App am logged into but as stated unable to redeem in app.
You just need an oculus account. It let me redeem them before I had my oculus. I have a quest 2 and the games work fine.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1434 posts
1057 upvotes
Nanaimo
fujiapplelover wrote: Did you keep playing after the main play-through. That's when things get interesting.
I waited till they stopped talking on the intercom thing during the end credits. Is there stuff after that?
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
234 upvotes
Ajax
Great deal OP, thanks. I wasn’t able to redeem the code for zero caliber tho…
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1559 posts
1036 upvotes
Canada
S0lidus wrote: I waited till they stopped talking on the intercom thing during the end credits. Is there stuff after that?
I forgot when the credits roll, but if you've seen the baby carriage in the beach setting then you should have seen everything.
Mar 15, 2005
973 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
kingest_kong wrote: Great deal OP, thanks. I wasn’t able to redeem the code for zero caliber tho…
The coupon doesn't stack with the current sale price. You'll have to wait a few days for the sale to end.
Feedback: [ Heatware (14-0) | E-Bay (186-0) | HowardForums (2-0) ]
Jun 26, 2009
796 posts
370 upvotes
Calgary
this is crazy good compared to the meta store... $20 for this many games, is pretty good. Thanks!
Dec 4, 2017
47 posts
46 upvotes
Yea I had to unlink my Facebook and phone number and now I got in thanks!
Nov 24, 2008
471 posts
62 upvotes
London
Will this work with say VIVE COSMOS (just got it lol)

Or do I have to have OCULUS ?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1434 posts
1057 upvotes
Nanaimo
fujiapplelover wrote: I forgot when the credits roll, but if you've seen the baby carriage in the beach setting then you should have seen everything.
I didn’t see the beach thing, I’ll go back and see.
Oct 26, 2008
402 posts
349 upvotes
Great deal. Cant beat less than $3 a game. Thanks OP. Keep the Quest games coming RF crew.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Oct 26, 2008
402 posts
349 upvotes
All codes but 1 came through, still pending. The 7 i got redeemed with ease. Thanks again!
Apr 16, 2011
21 posts
2 upvotes
St. John's
Mine didn’t go through either. It’s being looked at by fanatical support
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22351 posts
7591 upvotes
Nope. Site says checkout not there when you try to pay. Oh well...

I also notice it doesn't give you an order number, so maybe that has something to do with it. Submitted a ticket so we'll see what happens...
Oct 26, 2008
402 posts
349 upvotes
Tried Zombieland. Was superfun to me. I would have pounded $5 into this in an arcade in 1998 to be stunned by the graphics (then). Now its the vr element and the speed and satisfaction of nailing the zombos. Had I only bought this for $19 I would be mad.
Jan 23, 2009
473 posts
402 upvotes
VI
S0lidus wrote: I waited till they stopped talking on the intercom thing during the end credits. Is there stuff after that?
I found a revolver in that scene and did the Honorable thing
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1434 posts
1057 upvotes
Nanaimo
digidon wrote: I found a revolver in that scene and did the Honorable thing
I found it now On a second play through and got me back to the beginning main title Screen.

Edit: at the title screen I got to play basketball, and after a bunch of missed shots the game gave me a sympathy trophy. I love the humour. There’s also a level selector now where you use tapes, and the narrator said tapes are only $15.99 each, lol. I’m playing trover saves the universe now and it’s the same Justin roilandisms.