Quebec

Platinum Build-your-own-bundle - STEAM

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
90%
Retailer:
Fanatical
Fanatical is a trustworthy website selling legit Steam, Uplay, Epic, etc. keys much like Greenmangaming or the Humble store

Pick any 3 games for 13.39$

I've highlighted some of my favorites
  • Blazing Chrome
  • We, the Revolution
  • Iconoclasts
  • Conglomerate
  • Skyhill Black Mist
  • Door Kickers - Action Squad
  • Wonder Boy - Dragon's Trap
  • Gray Dawn
  • Garfield Kart Furious Racing
  • Saint's Row Gat our of Hell
  • Saints Row IV
  • The Fall Unbound
  • Antihero
  • The Executioner
  • Rec Center Tycoon
  • Windscape
  • Stronghold 2
  • Pike and Shot
  • Warhammer 40k Armageddon Da Orks
  • Remnants of Naezith
Last edited by benoittremblay on Jul 23rd, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Jun 15, 2020
348 posts
421 upvotes
Ontario
Wouldn't call it "Hot" unless you really wanted any of these games. Only game that springs out to me is Saints Row. At $4.50 a game, it's hardly a deal unless you, again, happened to be looking at buying one of these games.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the free EGS games and Humble Bundles.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20744 posts
6215 upvotes
GTA
+1 to Fanatical, I got Monster Hunter World Iceborne a few days ago, simple and quick.

I got a 5% coupon for buying MHW:I, I don't intend to use it, expires Aug 21st 2020, if anyone wants, let me know. All I ask is that you're a member for 5+ years OR 1000+ posts. Cheers
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1687 posts
1176 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow Stronghold 2. I haven't played that in years.
Jun 16, 2019
232 posts
505 upvotes
benoittremblay wrote: Well I might be too enthusiastic then
I think it's pretty warm. We The Revolution alone is worth it, although it has gone down to $9 on sale so just picking one other game from the list makes it worth.

Edit: And I wouldn't have noticed this bundle at all so I appreciate you sharing!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5692 posts
3831 upvotes
Toronto
MrBear2019 wrote: Wouldn't call it "Hot" unless you really wanted any of these games. Only game that springs out to me is Saints Row. At $4.50 a game, it's hardly a deal unless you, again, happened to be looking at buying one of these games.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the free EGS games and Humble Bundles.
Saints Row IV is $3.74 USD on IndieGala right now so it's fine as filler but unless there is someone else one really wants to play, it's only marginally cheaper.
Jun 15, 2020
348 posts
421 upvotes
Ontario
benoittremblay wrote: Well I might be too enthusiastic then
Nothing wrong with being too enthusiastic, especially during these times. :D
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3141 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
I like Fanatical sometimes because sometimes they have some great bundles, but most times they have some really bad ones with games I've either never heard of, games that are super old or games I have no interest in at all.

And Saints Row IV vanilla isn't worth it because The Game of the Century Edition has been $4.39 CAD and has all the dlc.

Thanks for sharing.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2012
314 posts
518 upvotes
Quebec
honestly (for me) the big ones are Blazing Chrome (a Genesis era-like run & gun), Iconoclasts (a cool Metroid-vania) and the Wonder Boy remake

I realize those are indie titles and that they appeal to a lot less people. I hang around gamer elitists too much