The Yakuza Remastered Collection $27.69 CAD (47% OFF) in fanatical

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2021 2:24 pm
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1157 posts
1653 upvotes
Great games, but I suggest Yakuza 0 for the best title in the franchise thus far
Nov 8, 2016
262 posts
274 upvotes
Protips:

Yakuza 0 is a great standalone game.

Y1 is more enjoyable if you've played Y0.

Y2 is more enjoyable if you've played Y1.

Don't start with 3, 4, or 5. You will be missing out in many ways and it will deter you from an otherwise great series. But if you've enjoyed any of Y1 or Y2 already, 3-5 are worth a dabble.

Cheers!
Mar 14, 2012
444 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
This is tempting even if I have all of the PS3 version. Yakuza 3 has a weird change of pace but Yakuza 4 picks things up and is a lot more interesting. Don't want to spoil things but Yakuza 5 really amazed me. Thank you OP!
Jan 17, 2017
288 posts
336 upvotes
barriecuda wrote: Protips:

Yakuza 0 is a great standalone game.

Y1 is more enjoyable if you've played Y0.

Y2 is more enjoyable if you've played Y1.

Don't start with 3, 4, or 5. You will be missing out in many ways and it will deter you from an otherwise great series. But if you've enjoyed any of Y1 or Y2 already, 3-5 are worth a dabble.

Cheers!
I beg to differ, first I played was 4 which has a recap of the previous games which is just fine. Then I did Dead Souls, 3, 5, 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 6. I enjoyed them all just as much. 4 is an okay starting point if you watch the recap.
Jun 29, 2018
27 posts
50 upvotes
The other Yakuza titles are on sales on Fanatical as well.

Fanatical yakuza search result.

I'm not sure how good are them as deals, but good enough for me to purchase 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, and 6 to finish the Kiryu Kazuma story.

Yakuza 0 - $5.45
Yakuza Kiwami - $11.17
Yakuza Kiwami 2 - $16.76
Yakuza 6 - $15.59

Together: $48.97

Add the remastered collection into it $29.25, the total is $78.22. I'm not complaining at all LOL.
Feb 26, 2009
213 posts
55 upvotes
Montréal
These are great on consoles where you can sleep the console, but on PC the save points are so far apart, I couldn't afford to play for that long. I tried Yakuza 0, and I was 2 hours in and I still hadn't found a way to save the game. I also had to google how to exit the game (it's hidden in the setting menu if I remember correctly). The game was fun but I'd rather play on a console.
Mar 20, 2004
386 posts
8 upvotes
VitaJohnny wrote: The other Yakuza titles are on sales on Fanatical as well.

Fanatical yakuza search result.

I'm not sure how good are them as deals, but good enough for me to purchase 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, and 6 to finish the Kiryu Kazuma story.

Yakuza 0 - $5.45
Yakuza Kiwami - $11.17
Yakuza Kiwami 2 - $16.76
Yakuza 6 - $15.59

Together: $48.97

Add the remastered collection into it $29.25, the total is $78.22. I'm not complaining at all LOL.
I was able to get Yakuza 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 bundle late December last year for $19.99 from Fanatical, so the pricing for those 3 titles are a little higher this time around. The current deal for the Remastered Collection and Yakuza 6 are a great deal though. Was able to get a 15% off coupon with their Summer Sale spin, so debating whether to pickup Yakuza: Like A Dragon - Legendary Hero Edition, since it seems to be heavily discounted right now.
Jan 17, 2017
288 posts
336 upvotes
CPU2K wrote: I was able to get Yakuza 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 bundle late December last year for $19.99 from Fanatical, so the pricing for those 3 titles are a little higher this time around. The current deal for the Remastered Collection and Yakuza 6 are a great deal though. Was able to get a 15% off coupon with their Summer Sale spin, so debating whether to pickup Yakuza: Like A Dragon - Legendary Hero Edition, since it seems to be heavily discounted right now.
Yakuza 7 is amazing and can't recommend it enough, as long as you're ok with turn based battles. Glad to see the game get away from the brawler mechanics. You can pass Yakuza 0 with one move. Similar situation with a 1-6