Dec 24, 2002
6558 posts
1368 upvotes

Mens haircut - $13 (Mississauga)

Price:
$13
Retailer:
Fantasie Salon and Spa
Saw a sign for mens cut, have used before and decent service and cut/ not a bad price considering everyone else has increased thiers - please leave a decent tip if you are happy with the service

Glen Erin and Thomas - Longos Plaza
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 13th, 2021 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title
10 replies
Mar 2, 2016
465 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
This location is also on the AMEX Shop Small promotion. If one signs up for it and pays with their AMEX, it's an extra $5 off.
Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4494 posts
3832 upvotes
GTA
rb wrote: Saw a sign for mens cut, have used before and decent service and cut/ not a bad price considering everyone else has increased thiers - please leave a decent tip if you are happy with the service

Glen Erin and Thomas - Longos Plaza
Glad you like it Thumbs Up Sign
Images
  • 2BF4EF36-2201-43F4-B340-C8A09E6D1323.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5505 posts
2525 upvotes
Will they be able to give an undercut, add layers, and volume?
Jan 25, 2016
529 posts
704 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: Will they be able to give an undercut, add layers, and volume?
Haven’t heard anyone ask for an undercut since 1995. That cut comes with a chain wallet and baggy jeans.
Nov 3, 2003
571 posts
209 upvotes
Knowhere
Still not as cheap as my $8 haircut LOL
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Jan 3, 2018
54 posts
183 upvotes
Markham
I'm sure they're great people, but does this really constitute a hot deal?

Not downvoting because I'm not a hater. However maybe this belongs in a neighborhood group or something similar?

Much love
Oct 6, 2020
432 posts
702 upvotes
bfresh wrote: I'm sure they're great people, but does this really constitute a hot deal?

Not downvoting because I'm not a hater. However maybe this belongs in a neighborhood group or something similar?

Much love
This lol...

Every Asian hair salon charges $9-$11 for a mens haircut in those strip plazas....we really going to be posting those now?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4494 posts
3832 upvotes
GTA
bfresh wrote: I'm sure they're great people, but does this really constitute a hot deal?

Much love
Are hinting this has something to do with huge Filipino population present in that area? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14252 posts
4883 upvotes
RFD
Pandemic has saved my wallet forever from haircuts. Only the initial up front cost of the inexpensive tool and a few trial and errors and failures the first three hair cuts which no one really saw due to lockdown, now I know exactly what to do to to achieve my own good haircut.
Jul 14, 2019
131 posts
40 upvotes
any recommendation for a good haircut in Mississauga like your go to shop?