Expired Hot Deals

Fantuan Delivery

30-50% OFF Restaurant Promotion (No coupon code needed)

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2021 9:46 am
[OP]
Mar 6, 2021
6 posts
10 upvotes

30-50% OFF Restaurant Promotion (No coupon code needed)

Savings:
30-50% off
Retailer:
Fantuan Delivery
For the past few months, I noticed there has been a local delivery company called Fantuan with 30-50% off or spend $20/30 save $10 promotion everyday with a lot of restaurants, like cazba, the greek by anatoli, street auntie etc..(different restaurants every week)

I saw them a lot on the street and decided to give it a try last week with pick-up serivce (same discount as delivery), ended up the food and promotion was surprisingly good! (new user receives $25 coupon pack on top, but not sure about delivery speed).

Let me know if anyone ever tried their delivery service before =]
Images
  • 1BE52BD8-CFC0-47EB-9C60-BBA1A0D58135.png
12 replies
Mar 11, 2020
238 posts
129 upvotes
for some stores the mark up is outrageous on these apps, even after the discount, it was cheaper to buy in store at regular price. Make sure to check in store price before you think you scored a deal
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1122 posts
2456 upvotes
Bah there's so many such app now, It's starting to actually suck.
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 4, 2007
634 posts
441 upvotes
InvaIid wrote: Bah there's so many such app now, It's starting to actually suck.
This app/service is quite old! :)
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2238 posts
2358 upvotes
Toronto
cream4389 wrote: for some stores the mark up is outrageous on these apps, even after the discount, it was cheaper to buy in store at regular price. Make sure to check in store price before you think you scored a deal
I find that there is no markup on Ritual and no/less markup on a lot of Chinese delivery app. Sometimes you get a good stream of discounts from the store too on the apps (10-50% off). It's just that UberEats and SkipTheDishes gives them all a bad name because they are so popular and the markup is definitely there.

With that said, the Fantuan app seems to be missing from the Android Play store, I'm unable to update mine to continue past the main screen. =(
Last edited by silverele on May 26th, 2021 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4936 posts
2343 upvotes
Markham
Better than skip the dishes and uber eats vampiric rates on businesses and because of that the few times I tried there was no markup on menu items vs in the restaurant. Also the delivery fee is more reasonable, often around $5ish vs $10 plus (all the fees from uber).

Typically I don't use delivery, try to get takeout (also get discount typically at some restaurants) direct but if I'm real lazy. Fantuan roughly costs $5 on top of regular menu prices whereas Ubereats it's at least $10-$15 (factor in menu markup, delivery fee, service fee, fee on fee, etc)
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2984 posts
2273 upvotes
cyn1114 wrote: I noticed there has been a local delivery company called Fantuan
Local to where? Location in title please.

I'm guessing this is another GTAFlagDeals post.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10503 posts
76836 upvotes
Ontario
Avoid using your credit card.
Many ppl get random charges from fatuan and even some rfder experience the same problem.

Use wechat pay instead. They also updated their collect data privacy.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Dec 25, 2015
17 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Third Eye wrote: Local to where? Location in title please.

I'm guessing this is another GTAFlagDeals post.
I think it's GVAFlagDeals lol
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3457 posts
3096 upvotes
Toronto
I always thought this was some sort of scam or money laundering operation (haven't fully figured out the logistics of it) seeing as 95% of the delivery vehicles are high end or luxury cars.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6407 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
Prices are better for the same restaurants vs Skip and Uber, lower fees. Drivers seems to be more professional and clean vs the typical Uber ones that takes a long time or take half the order.

The best thing is blanket discount periods for bubble tea, instead of playing the promo Uber lottery, it would be 30% off everything on the menu for fixed amount of time.
Jun 4, 2019
79 posts
100 upvotes
The only good thing about fantuan is that they give you a bunch of 5x5$ off coupons per order for being a new user.
The minimum order is $10..

You can get stack a lot of discounts but usually only worth for pick up.