Expired Hot Deals

Fantuan

new sign up gets $38 coupon pack only for Alberta & vancouver the usual $25

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 6:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1382 posts
2554 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…

new sign up gets $38 coupon pack only for Alberta & vancouver the usual $25

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 30, 2021
Retailer:
Fantuan
It’s Fantuan's 7 years old birthday
get up to 50% in food
It’s in English
Images
  • D393BD81-D580-4C29-B00B-4642ECC5B2BF.png
Last edited by 89lilangel on Sep 10th, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
3645 posts
3246 upvotes
After you're done with the new user promos, their regular promos are garbage and not even worthwhile compared to Doordash, Skip and and Uber.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1382 posts
2554 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
AsianXL wrote: After you're done with the new user promos, their regular promos are garbage and not even worthwhile compared to Doordash, Skip and and Uber.
They good for Asian food
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
3645 posts
3246 upvotes
89lilangel wrote: They good for Asian food
That's all this app is good for.

If anything goes wrong with your order, good luck getting any credits or your money back.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1382 posts
2554 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
AsianXL wrote: That's all this app is good for.

If anything goes wrong with your order, good luck getting any credits or your money back.
I have contacted them before I didn’t have any problem
Member
Dec 13, 2014
232 posts
917 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Tried to get a refund for a terrible quality meal that we received and they sided with the restaurant (“we contacted the restaurant and they say this is how they usually prepare food”). I had to threaten a credit card chargeback before they offered to refund half of the order.

Never using them again.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1987 posts
13456 upvotes
RDodds wrote: Tried to get a refund for a terrible quality meal that we received and they sided with the restaurant (“we contacted the restaurant and they say this is how they usually prepare food”). I had to threaten a credit card chargeback before they offered to refund half of the order.

Never using them again.
Thinking you can do a credit card chargeback for the taste of the food you received?

That’s some big Karen energy, damn.
Member
User avatar
Oct 30, 2017
449 posts
485 upvotes
London, ON
For me, the coupons are only good for delivery (usually $2.99 plus tips) and do not apply to pick up.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Newbie
Jun 14, 2021
97 posts
126 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Thinking you can do a credit card chargeback for the taste of the food you received?

That’s some big Karen energy, damn.
Imagine that someone is so entitled that they’d want a refund if the food is not on par to their taste? Lmao
Newbie
Feb 27, 2011
51 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
If I recall, this app is only in Chinese. Maybe it has been updated, though?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1382 posts
2554 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
Iceberg21 wrote: If I recall, this app is only in Chinese. Maybe it has been updated, though?
No it’s in English only the Funtuan review one in chinese
Member
Dec 13, 2014
232 posts
917 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Halo134 wrote: Imagine that someone is so entitled that they’d want a refund if the food is not on par to their taste? Lmao
Don’t care, the food was fermenting so they were not using quality ingredients but left over old crap.
Member
Mar 3, 2004
493 posts
346 upvotes
Before I sign up, what's the term for the " $38 COUPON" pack? Minimum spend? Delivery only? (Thanks in advance)
Member
User avatar
Oct 30, 2017
449 posts
485 upvotes
London, ON
specialfx3000 wrote: Before I sign up, what's the term for the " $38 COUPON" pack? Minimum spend? Delivery only? (Thanks in advance)
I signed up and it is 6 coupons spread over 6 orders. The first one is $10 with no minimum but delivery only (so at least $2.99 for delivery and the restaurant I picked is $6.99 for delivery) and then you pay tips on top of that so that's pretty much the whole coupon value. And then you get 5 more coupons ranges from $8 to $5 and they have minimum spend (like $8 off on $15 etc.) and it is delivery only again
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2308 posts
5084 upvotes
Markham
RDodds wrote: Don’t care, the food was fermenting so they were not using quality ingredients but left over old crap.
So did you stop eating it after the first bite? Because if it's a food safety issue then you shouldn't eat it at all.

If you finished it all and then called demanding a refund, then lmao.
Sr. Member
Mar 2, 2016
596 posts
757 upvotes
Toronto
What does the YG in parentheses means next to most of the restaurants names on the app?
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Member
Dec 13, 2014
232 posts
917 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Dave510 wrote: So did you stop eating it after the first bite? Because if it's a food safety issue then you shouldn't eat it at all.

If you finished it all and then called demanding a refund, then lmao.
I did not finish it. Wife and I had a little and when we tasted the clear fermentation of the food we stopped and demanded a refund.
Member
Mar 7, 2006
484 posts
223 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: What does the YG in parentheses means next to most of the restaurants names on the app?
Should be the area where the store is located. I believe they are (for GTA):
YG = Yonge St.
MK = Markham
SC = Scarborough
DT = downtown
RH = Richmond hill

I have only used the app for bubbletea, so it's been ok.
Sr. Member
Mar 2, 2016
596 posts
757 upvotes
Toronto
ghu wrote: Should be the area where the store is located. I believe they are (for GTA):
YG = Yonge St.
MK = Markham
SC = Scarborough
DT = downtown
RH = Richmond hill

I have only used the app for bubbletea, so it's been ok.
Ok, weird. Thanks!
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Member
Mar 14, 2018
477 posts
582 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: After you're done with the new user promos, their regular promos are garbage and not even worthwhile compared to Doordash, Skip and and Uber.
That’s not true. I always compare between Fantuan with Uber for the same restaurant before I place an order and Fantuan wins most of the time. Fantuan charges a delivery fee, Uber charges a delivery fee AND a service fee.

Top