Computers & Electronics

Is Fastest VPN any good? I saw it on RFD sticky...$16.60

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 11:00 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2003
1389 posts
495 upvotes
YVR

Is Fastest VPN any good? I saw it on RFD sticky...$16.60

Unfortunately you cannot make comments or ask questions on stickys....so....

Is Fastest VPN any good? I saw it on RFD sticky...$16.60... for life I believe..


fastest-vpn-sponsored-fastestvpn-lifeti ... 0-2429292/
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
10 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 21, 2002
10336 posts
2713 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have 2 categories of vpns.

1)good strong and protect privacy as best as can be tested and reviewed.....till proven otherwise= often costly and limited devices

2)cheap and lifetime good enough for region free streaming.

For 15 devices for lifetime 20 and under....works for netflix etc why not.
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2008
105 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone else get charged 16.60 USD? Mine came out to 21.25
Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2017
206 posts
95 upvotes
I bought this since my 3 year subscription to Windscribe is closed to finish.
I still have a few months with Windscribe but like to give a shot for only $21.25 beforehand to see if this vpn is good.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
17249 posts
3498 upvotes
Toronto
opr8tr wrote: Anyone else get charged 16.60 USD? Mine came out to 21.25
The advertised price is USD, not CAD.
Member
Jun 21, 2009
461 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
took me 2 hours to ask for a refund. Very slow compared to my existing vpn. Chrome browser extension is ok . Disconnected lots also. Pay a little more and try to avoid the lifetime subs. Cheap for a reason. 10 days to get money back.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
17249 posts
3498 upvotes
Toronto
valence wrote: took me 2 hours to ask for a refund. Very slow compared to my existing vpn. Chrome browser extension is ok . Disconnected lots also. Pay a little more and try to avoid the lifetime subs. Cheap for a reason. 10 days to get money back.
Which vpn are you using at the moment?

I tried Fastest VPN and get around 150 Mbps using the macOS app on the Miami server.
Last edited by audit13 on Dec 20th, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2017
206 posts
95 upvotes
Migaloo wrote: I bought this since my 3 year subscription to Windscribe is closed to finish.
I still have a few months with Windscribe but like to give a shot for only $21.25 beforehand to see if this vpn is good.
Not Connected.png
FYI, this has happened a few times already....
Member
Jun 21, 2009
461 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
Actually speeds got better the next day. Decided to keep it for backup . Using PIA right now. For $20 it's ok i guess.
Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2017
206 posts
95 upvotes
Migaloo wrote: Not Connected.png

FYI, this has happened a few times already....
I ended up requesting a refund. It keeps disconnecting and won't be able to reconnect. Comparing to Windscribe, Fastest VPN is not reliable. I found it's fast but not reliable that I can't not bare but it might work for some.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 21, 2002
10336 posts
2713 upvotes
Winnipeg
Migaloo wrote: Not Connected.png

FYI, this has happened a few times already....
I think it happens when the orginal ip you connected with is changed. So say you rebooted the modem if you get a new ip. According to a few you redo your login info on the app from like when you first set it up and then connect. Its a pain but its happened on 2 separate vpns I have used in the past with android based apps. Otherwise its streamed fine for me so I'm keeping it.

Top