Food & Drink

Favourite Greek Soulvaki on a bun/Dinner in toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2006 11:40 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2005
1261 posts

Favourite Greek Soulvaki on a bun/Dinner in toronto?

Hello where's the best soulvaki in a bun/dinner in toronto? Do you get pork/chicken or lamb soulvaki? If so how much and how big are the portions? :)

I like Square Boy's On Jones and Danforth, Their soulvaki on a bun is only $3.99 and its HUGE! Their Dinner i believe is $6.95, but haven't tried it out yet.

I also like Golden Pizza's Soulvaki Dinner, it is like $8.95, and you get greek salad, Huge potatoes, Rice, garlic bread, Pork/Chicken Soulvaki, Tsatiki (i thinki spelled it wrong lol) sauce and fast service.

i tried Mr. Greek once and it was like 11 dollars i think and i think it was ok, i thought it was overpriced and the food was alright, i want to try the friendly greek though. Both of these restaurants are across from each other on Carlaw and Danforth.
1 reply
Nov 15, 2004
171 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
hachiebang wrote:Hello where's the best soulvaki in a bun/dinner in toronto? Do you get pork/chicken or lamb soulvaki? If so how much and how big are the portions? :)
I've been going to Astoria since high school (about 15 years now); $4.99 for pork on a bun is their current pricing. A pretty good sized portion as well for five bones.