• Nov 20th, 2023 1:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
They did a big time jump so that morgan could join the show. Thus we know it's sometime after the fight with the saviours started. It was before the last time jump on walking dead. So who knows.. lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote: They did a big time jump so that morgan could join the show. Thus we know it's sometime after the fight with the saviours started. It was before the last time jump on walking dead. So who knows.. lol.
Ya. FoTWD should be about 6 years behind walking dead now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
So Dwight shows up now?......... I am still hoping they pull something stupid and bring back Madison!
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
coilz wrote: So Dwight shows up now?......... I am still hoping they pull something stupid and bring back Madison!
I just saw the promo while watching the series finale of 'Into The Badlands' ( I CAN'T believe that AMC cancelled this show for a 3rd version of TWD).

Yeah, so Morgan runs into Dwight...??? Yeah, about F-off AMC. In a post-apocalyptic world with limited resources and walking zombies, how can people who know each other keep running into each other in a country as big as the USA?
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg
chimaican wrote: I just saw the promo while watching the series finale of 'Into The Badlands' ( I CAN'T believe that AMC cancelled this show for a 3rd version of TWD).

Yeah, so Morgan runs into Dwight...??? Yeah, about F-off AMC. In a post-apocalyptic world with limited resources and walking zombies, how can people who know each other keep running into each other in a country as big as the USA?
how many times can you write about a crazy tribe of people fighting for scarce resources. Or a world of clashing kingdoms. Its been done to death way to much. Changing the cast and scenery isn't change nor fresh.Its a reboot while its still booting??

You do a whole new style of series kinda like world war z. Only you goal is to figure out how it happen. While clashing with forces bent on stopping you or helping you.

Stage 2 series after that?. The journey to fix it.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
If you can't waiting until Sunday, here's a short taste

Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
I guess I'm the only sucker still half-watching
I think I fell asleep for about the last third
More kids but I don't remember seeing Charlie?
I'm dubious about plane travel (even though it's shown to be unreliable right from the start)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
Radioactive zombies?.. are they taking a page out of Znation ??? Looks like they're going a few directions in this season, hope they're not spreading themselves too thin . I am finding Fear more interesting than the original series, its more unpredictable?
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe these kids will end up in the third series
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
So they've not only brought back Dwight but also Daniel.... man oh man... no matter how big the United States is, old characters who know each other sure run into each other a lot. And I see they are making another link to TWD at the end of episode last night - the helicopter with the biohazard symbol. If they run into Jadis or Rick next, I'm done with this entire AMCs take on this genre because it's just getting ridiculous. AND it better not become a stupid twist either like Madison didn't die at the stadium & she was miraculously saved by the Biohazard people and she is once again reunited with her daughter.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2507 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote: So they've not only brought back Dwight but also Daniel.... man oh man... no matter how big the United States is, old characters who know each other sure run into each other a lot. And I see they are making another link to TWD at the end of episode last night - the helicopter with the biohazard symbol. If they run into Jadis or Rick next, I'm done with this entire AMCs take on this genre because it's just getting ridiculous. AND it better not become a stupid twist either like Madison didn't die at the stadium & she was miraculously saved by the Biohazard people and she is once again reunited with her daughter.
I gave up on TWD midway through the last season and FTWD after the season premiere. I used to love this stuff, now I hate it.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
Maybe Madison is with the helicopter people just like Rick??? We can always hope right? Even Daniel can show up unscathed... why cant Madison since we never really saw her die..................Are they going to deal with whoever took the denim factory first or give us more of the helicopter people?
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
coilz wrote: Maybe Madison is with the helicopter people just like Rick???...why cant Madison since we never really saw her die..................
Don't say that... Madison was such an annoying character. I was glad when they finally killed her and Nick off... They are two characters that don't deserve to live in an apocalypse as they always made stupid decisions.

Even this current storyline is kind of stupid - Strand who knows how to fly planes stays behind but the journalist, who doesn't know how to pilot, flew (& crashed) the downed plane. Just sayin'
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
chimaican wrote: Don't say that... Madison was such an annoying character. I was glad when they finally killed her and Nick off... They are two characters that don't deserve to live in an apocalypse as they always made stupid decisions.

Even this current storyline is kind of stupid - Strand who knows how to fly planes stays behind but the journalist, who doesn't know how to pilot, flew (& crashed) the downed plane. Just sayin'
No way, Madison is dead? I hated that show because of her and few other characters like her son and daughter and just gave up on it, maybe i will start watching again since she is gone.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
kopokipi wrote: No way, Madison is dead? I hated that show because of her and few other characters like her son and daughter and just gave up on it, maybe i will start watching again since she is gone.
She is assumed dead, so be sure to knock on wood. The last scene of her was her leading a herd into the centre of a baseball stadium (which they had made camp) with a flare with no apparent exit/escape, and her being completely surrounded. Everyone else took off for safety. Knowing AMC though, they intentionally left the door open for her miraculous return if it suits them.

Nick however is dead.. Bullet to the chest. He dead.

Alicia is alive but not as bad. At least she doesn't necessarily make stupid decisions.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
Now i am sad, but we can hope, she gone for good but somehow i have feeling its not the case.
chimaican wrote: She is assumed dead, so be sure to knock on wood. The last scene of her was her leading a herd into the centre of a baseball stadium (which they had made camp) with a flare with no apparent exit/escape, and her being completely surrounded. Everyone else took off for safety. Knowing AMC though, they intentionally left the door open for her miraculous return if it suits them.

Nick however is dead.. Bullet to the chest. He dead.

Alicia is alive but not as bad. At least she doesn't necessarily make stupid decisions.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
@kopokipi anything is possible in this show regardless of how low it is statistically.

They ran into Dwight months after Alexandria in a state as large as Texas. They just ran into Daniel even though they last saw him on a blown up dam.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
like i said before i stopped watching because of crap like this

chimaican wrote: @kopokipi anything is possible in this show regardless of how low it is statistically.

They ran into Dwight months after Alexandria in a state as large as Texas. They just ran into Daniel even though they last saw him on a blown up dam.