• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2015 9:02 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2015
18 posts
3 upvotes
Gloucester, ON

FedEx Shipping Status?

I ordered a Macbook Pro from Apple on Tuesday, with expected delivery to be tomorrow. I have the day off work so I'd really like to get it, but I'm a little confused about the status of my order.


7/08/2015 - Wednesday
8:41 am Shipment exception MISSISSAUGA, ON
Held, cleared regulatory agency(s) after aircraft/truck departed
7:10 am At local FedEx facility MISSISSAUGA, ON
4:45 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
4:23 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2:18 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
1:14 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
7/07/2015 - Tuesday
4:35 pm Left FedEx origin facility ONTARIO, CA
3:01 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
10:54 am Picked up

It says that the aircraft/truck left without it, but when I call it says my package is en route to my local distribution centre. I have heard that FedEx is notorious but this is my first time receiving a package from them. Any suggestions on where my prized possession might be ?
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
It just means it got held back probably at customs and missed its initially scheduled truck. You shouldn't have to worry about anything, they will deliver it or you can request it to be dropped at the nearest Fedex/Kinkos.
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2015
18 posts
3 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
SuburbanGangster wrote: It just means it got held back probably at customs and missed its initially scheduled truck. You shouldn't have to worry about anything, they will deliver it or you can request it to be dropped at the nearest Fedex/Kinkos.
On the website, it still says estimated delivery time is tomorrow. Mississauga is about a 5 hour drive from my house, I wonder if it will actually be on time..
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 27, 2015
18 posts
3 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
I just got off the phone with FedEx and the lady who hardly spoke english told me that Apple did not authorize the package to clear customs..... how does this make any sense? I need somebody to clear it??
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
You bought it from the Apple Canada site so you shouldn't need any real clearing. I recommend you call back and speak to someone else.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2004
1774 posts
248 upvotes
Mississauga
I recently ordered a motorbike helmet from Italy. Via FedEx. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient they where. I was tracking the package online. However, they said that my package was not able to be shipped to a PO box.
I was using Canada Flex with delivery to a my local Post office.
Long story short (too late I guess)
Whilst on line a window opened up asking if they could help me. They referred me to there office number. I called and they said they would track where it was and delivery it to my local FedEx location. Called me back in 10 minutes and said I could pick it up at there Brampton location.
Easy as pie. No line ups at all and all handled efficiently.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
redpattison wrote: I recently ordered a motorbike helmet from Italy. Via FedEx. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient they where. I was tracking the package online. However, they said that my package was not able to be shipped to a PO box.
I was using Canada Flex with delivery to a my local Post office.
Long story short (too late I guess)
Whilst on line a window opened up asking if they could help me. They referred me to there office number. I called and they said they would track where it was and delivery it to my local FedEx location. Called me back in 10 minutes and said I could pick it up at there Brampton location.
Easy as pie. No line ups at all and all handled efficiently.
It was easy as pie because you had Fedex Express and they allow pick ups from other locations. If you had any other lower shipping level you'd be pulling ur hair out.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2004
1774 posts
248 upvotes
Mississauga
SuburbanGangster wrote: It was easy as pie because you had Fedex Express and they allow pick ups from other locations. If you had any other lower shipping level you'd be pulling ur hair out.
Thanks for that. I was not aware of the difference. Should I ever need to use FedEx I will make sure it is Express.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
redpattison wrote: Thanks for that. I was not aware of the difference. Should I ever need to use FedEx I will make sure it is Express.
No problem, it truly helps when you use Fedex Express.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)