Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] Fido 150M for $37.50 plus $100-$150 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 6:33 pm
Aug 11, 2015
42 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
split_cross wrote: Did anyone that received the GC registration email on or around Dec 28 from <fido@e.helloworldemail.com> receive any updates?

From data points seems like it takes approximately a week to receive another update from Fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com but I haven't received any follow ups since Dec 28.
I registered on Dec 28th and haven't received any follow-up emails yet.
Apr 1, 2009
227 posts
61 upvotes
GTA
I signed up with Fido on December 10 and two days ago (January 8, i.e. ~4 weeks after the sign-up) I got the registration email for the credit card. The registration has a note that the card will arrive within 2 weeks.

@split_cross and @KillmeSlowly - if the Fido’s estimate is correct, I’m hoping that you’ll get your cards in the next couple of days!
Dec 3, 2008
586 posts
47 upvotes
Nov 30th reached to Fido to get the deal
Dec 2nd modem received and hooked
Dec 23rd got the email from Fido Solutions <fido@e.helloworldemail.com> to register
Dec 30th got the Gift Card email from Fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
Jan 5th got the email from auto-notice@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com saying that "Your Physical Card has shipped!"
Jan 11th Received the Gift Card.
gave over. :)
May 21, 2016
52 posts
4 upvotes
KillmeSlowly wrote: I registered on Dec 28th and haven't received any follow-up emails yet.
Same here. Registered on Dec 28th, no follow-up emails yet.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
2376 posts
324 upvotes
Got my giftcard email today, took the virtual giftcard, physical require 10-15 days shipping.
Jul 23, 2018
388 posts
128 upvotes
Registered for the gift card on Dec. 28.
Received it a few minutes ago, chose the digital option, and immediately brought a $150 gift card elsewhere. Funds are safe!
Aug 11, 2015
42 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the gift card email just now. I opted for a virtual card which was instantly delivered. I loaded the $150 balance to Amazon to avoid any fraudulent transactions as reported by others. My timeline is as follows:
Signed up: 23 Nov
Email from Fido Solutions <fido@e.helloworldemail.com> to register: 28th Dec
Got the Gift Card email from Fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com and the virtual gift card: 11 Jan
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5389 posts
1156 upvotes
Got my $150 gift card today. opted for virtual card, keeping fingers crossed.
Mar 15, 2013
567 posts
292 upvotes
Fredericton
My experience was with Rogers (never liked them but best price for internet in my area). Signed up Sep 20 for student 1/2 price plan (not a student) for $50 a month. Was told $33.90 install fee could not be waived even though they mailed it to me and I installed. Heard from my brother that he got the $150 GC Amazon/Walmart offer a week after I signed up. I called Rogers CS and explained and he offers me the $150 gift card. Oct/Nov no gift card. Called Rogers CS and they opened a case plus explained install fee, she gave me the $33.90 credit back. Mid Nov I received a $100 Amazon GC in junk mail (thought it was a scam email at first). Accepted them $100 and then called Rogers CS asking why $100 Amazon not $150 with a choice. They said nothing could be done once the GC was issued by 3rd party. So got issued a $50 bill credit. Just before X-mas got a Rogers email saying do not worry your GC was on the way. I disregard b/c I already got my $150. Received a email yesterday from Rogers saying I would receive my GC by 18 Jan 21 so I decided to check my junk mail. I all most fell off my chair, another $150 Amazon GC. First time in my life I will say Thank you Rogers for the $333.90 before I switch to Fido (I did not switch over X-mad b/c I was unsure of terms and conditions) Good luck guys I hope you all get your GC even if it takes a little work.
Nov 25, 2006
391 posts
204 upvotes
Got my virtual card and loaded my Amazon gift card right away. I had ordered the internet in October 2020. I didn't get the email automatically and had to chat two weeks ago to escalate it.
Apr 14, 2017
207 posts
237 upvotes
I received my email for the $150 gift card from Fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com and I followed the link, created profile with my address. Now I am trying to enter my digikey to the wallet but keeps saying "An error has occured. We will work to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Please select the button below to return to the login screen and try again."

Any idea on what I am doing wrong? Thanks