Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

15GB for $70 Pulse Plan (Probably only in Quebec)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2017 12:13 am
[OP]
Aug 17, 2017
3 posts

[Fido] 15GB for $70 Pulse Plan (Probably only in Quebec)

Before I start, both my sister and I live in Quebec and are on different in market BYOP Pulse plans.

So my sister called in this afternoon inquiring about the 6GB for $44 Pulse plan promo select customers were receiving via email this week. She didn't get the email but she tried her luck anyway but since her account wasn't flagged, they couldn't offer it to her but instead offered her the choice of 15GB BYOP for $70 or 15GB with a small subsidy for $77. WOW!

I called in soon after to see whether I can get this plan as I'm a heavy data user (8GB + 2 bonus GBs) and routinely reach my limit every month. Unfortunately my account wasn't selected so I wasn't able to get it. The agent wasn't aware of this promo but that didn't surprise me.

I wish I knew how this whole thing works so I can make sense of how they choose who's eligible and who isn't. Compared to my sister, I've been with Fido for much longer, I use more data and pay more :(
1 reply
Nov 25, 2017
1 posts
WestIsland123 wrote: Before I start, both my sister and I live in Quebec and are on different in market BYOP Pulse plans.

So my sister called in this afternoon inquiring about the 6GB for $44 Pulse plan promo select customers were receiving via email this week. She didn't get the email but she tried her luck anyway but since her account wasn't flagged, they couldn't offer it to her but instead offered her the choice of 15GB BYOP for $70 or 15GB with a small subsidy for $77. WOW!

I called in soon after to see whether I can get this plan as I'm a heavy data user (8GB + 2 bonus GBs) and routinely reach my limit every month. Unfortunately my account wasn't selected so I wasn't able to get it. The agent wasn't aware of this promo but that didn't surprise me.

I wish I knew how this whole thing works so I can make sense of how they choose who's eligible and who isn't. Compared to my sister, I've been with Fido for much longer, I use more data and pay more :(
Yeah I saw that hidden promo too. They don't advertise it openly. I just happen to click on change plans when logged in to my fido account last month and it just so happened to be there.

Before having changed my plan, I normally had 5g + 2gb. But I only reached 4gb once and normally use 3gb per month. Even now I'm only at 3.5g with this new plan.

All I can really say is to periodically look at pressing that button to see the deals they may have hidden that's available. Best of luck to you.