[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1529 posts
429 upvotes
Edmonton

[Fido] 2GB Bonus Data on Select Plans, all provinces

Get a 2GB Data Bonus for 24 months!
For a limited time only! Get a 2 GB Data Bonus for 24 months1. On select Fido PulseTM and Data, Talk & Text plans when you bring in your own phone or activate a new phone. For new activations or phone upgrades only.

Offers available for a limited time only; subject to change without notice. A one-time $25 Transaction Fee applies for the processing of your phone activation or phone upgrade.

1. 2GB data bonus available with in-market 1GB Data, Talk & Text plans, and 1GB, 4GB and 10GB Fido Pulse plans for 24 consecutive months. Change of plan or phone upgrade following plan activation before the end of the 24-month period will terminate data bonus.
Last edited by titaniumtux on Nov 16th, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed title syntax
17 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2792 posts
3306 upvotes
Virgin, Koodo, and Fido have been doing this for atleast a week now. Has to be new activation or upgrade on an in-market plan.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18999 posts
3655 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I tried to get my 1 GB bonus free data for 12 months extended and I ended up getting offered this deal:

6 GB of data
Data Bytes (1 hour of free data, 5 times per bill cycle)
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, US and International numbers
Spotify Premium free for up to 6 months
Fido Roam
Access to Viceland
Call Display
Mini Voicemail
Call Waiting
$75 / month
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5003 posts
1098 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Jucius Maximus wrote: I tried to get my 1 GB bonus free data for 12 months extended and I ended up getting offered this deal:

6 GB of data
Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, US and International numbers
Fido Roam
Access to Viceland
Call Display
Mini Voicemail
Call Waiting
$75 / month
BYOP? No deal!

Freedom Mobile

Apr 28, 2013
206 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder if this is compatible with the fido $15 3 gig tablet plan?
Dec 23, 2016
57 posts
47 upvotes
Still not as good as the 40$/4gig. Plan they where offering this time last year.

Plans need to get better..not worse. I'm not subsidising a phone ever again.
Aug 16, 2008
542 posts
393 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: don't think there are any cheap plans for BF. They raised the $45 for 4gb plan so nothing will go cheaper than that.
You guys hang in. Something better will come along....if it hasn't already.
Fido $15/3gb less 50% for 24 months x 3
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
Ya I think for me it's Speakout or bust, these subject to change without notice stipulations make it cold, at least that way the worse that could happen your credits would run out and not be stuck with some BS plan.
Jan 13, 2011
51 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
spiderspawnx wrote: Still not as good as the 40$/4gig. Plan they where offering this time last year.

Plans need to get better..not worse. I'm not subsidising a phone ever again.
Yup. I had that plan and it just expired the other day. Back.to 2gb/month @ $40. Hoping black Friday brings another good deal
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
1775 posts
1216 upvotes
Laputa
Jucius Maximus wrote: I tried to get my 1 GB bonus free data for 12 months extended and I ended up getting offered this deal:

6 GB of data
Fido Roam
Access to Viceland
Call Display
Mini Voicemail
Call Waiting
$75 / month
You can just get it with $55 by login into ur fido.ca
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
12452 posts
9230 upvotes
Leask
Moved to cellphones since it's not really a hot deal (as confirmed by several posts on the thread). Also same deal can be had with competing carriers.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask on weekends.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Apr 24, 2013
246 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't see anyone post this yet but saw that Fido had some pretty good plan promotions right now.

Basically you get 2gb of extra data plus a $10 monthly discount for 12 months. This is available on premium Fido Pulse plans and regular Fido plans.

Regular
- 1gb+2gb bonus and 400 minutes / unlimited messaging = $45 (after $10 discount)

Pulse (includes Spotify, Fido Roam, and Data bytes)
- 1gb+2gb bonus and unlimited calls/messages = $55 (after $10 discount)
- 4gb+2gb bonus and unlimited calls/messages = $75 (after $10 discount)

These are all BYOD pricing. If getting a new device, add an extra $10-$30 extra.
Last edited by titaniumtux on Nov 20th, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed thread title

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)