Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

$40 50GB, Talk & Text - BYOP Originally $65 with $25 discount for 24 months

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 1:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA

[Fido] $40 50GB, Talk & Text - BYOP Originally $65 with $25 discount for 24 months

$40 50GB, Talk & Text - BYOP Originally $65 with $25 discount 24 months
I was on $35 20gb BYOP plan and trying to get the $45 50gb but most store near me are OOS of the free phone, I called fido to see if I can get the $45 50gb on BYOP. Its not HOT as the $45 50gb with Free Phone and Some Gift Card, but if you cannot find any of the Free Phone available then you can take this plan and wait for BXD at least you already secure the 50gb plan as we don't if on BXD it will be available or no. If in case there is a new plan coming and they will give free phone like iPhone 12, S21 may be with $300 worth of Gift Card.
DakilangMangingibig
11 replies
Dec 10, 2014
40 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was able to get 25$ 20 gb for second line for 15 months. First line will be 30$
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
finpro wrote: I was able to get 25$ 20 gb for second line for 15 months. First line will be 30$
They offer me those one but I need more as I always go over on my 35gb (freedom mobile line)
DakilangMangingibig
Sep 24, 2014
329 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smgksa wrote: $40 50GB, Talk & Text - BYOP Originally $65 with $25 discount 24 months
I was on $35 20gb BYOP plan and trying to get the $45 50gb but most store near me are OOS of the free phone, I called fido to see if I can get the $45 50gb on BYOP. Its not HOT as the $45 50gb with Free Phone and Some Gift Card, but if you cannot find any of the Free Phone available then you can take this plan and wait for BXD at least you already secure the 50gb plan as we don't if on BXD it will be available or no. If in case there is a new plan coming and they will give free phone like iPhone 12, S21 may be with $300 worth of Gift Card.
I just called FIDO and tried to get them to upgrade one of my lines to this plan and they wouldn't do it without first adding a phone (which I don't want). These guys are all over the place with these offers.
Sep 3, 2016
85 posts
46 upvotes
Does the sent email not mention the discount?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
serioussamwich wrote: I just called FIDO and tried to get them to upgrade one of my lines to this plan and they wouldn't do it without first adding a phone (which I don't want). These guys are all over the place with these offers.
Yesterday when I called I ask them if they can change my plan to 45/50 if not I will port my line to virgin as they offer same deal then they came back with that deal. Why they cannot give it to you? can you call them choose the cancel option.
DakilangMangingibig
Sep 24, 2014
329 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smgksa wrote: Yesterday when I called I ask them if they can change my plan to 45/50 if not I will port my line to virgin as they offer same deal then they came back with that deal. Why they cannot give it to you? can you call them choose the cancel option.
Finally got through to someone that gave me the deal. I was able to get $25 off the $65 for 24 months with 50GBs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
Ryan93 wrote: Does the sent email not mention the discount?
No the CSR told me it will show on the bill, I mention to add a notes on my account that they gave me a deal of $25/$65. So Im confident that the discount will show on my second bill if not then I need to inform then.
DakilangMangingibig
Sep 3, 2016
85 posts
46 upvotes
smgksa wrote: No the CSR told me it will show on the bill, I mention to add a notes on my account that they gave me a deal of $25/$65. So Im confident that the discount will show on my second bill if not then I need to inform then.
Yeah. I chatted with a rep and they mentioned the same thing. They checked the account and said that discounts were being applied to both lines. The discounts should show up, if not, I have the chat transcript as proof.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
Ryan93 wrote: Yeah. I chatted with a rep and they mentioned the same thing. They checked the account and said that discounts were being applied to both lines. The discounts should show up, if not, I have the chat transcript as proof.
I don’t know why it’s like this now a days, back when I was with Virgin every time I do HUP discount is always showing on the inovice. It will show on your first bill.
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7637 posts
1578 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a permanent Fido plan, like my $43/35GB? Or are there credits that will come off after 12 or 24 months?

Thanks.
Feb 8, 2012
372 posts
309 upvotes
Inno wrote: Is this a permanent Fido plan, like my $43/35GB? Or are there credits that will come off after 12 or 24 months?

Thanks.
It's literally in the title and the first sentence of the post.

"$25 discount 24 months"