Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 4GB LTE for $10/month with $0 Samsung Tab E (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2019 9:37 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
May 8, 2016
161 posts
319 upvotes

[Fido] 4GB LTE for $10/month with $0 Samsung Tab E (YMMV)

Got a TXT from Fido today.

Get 4GB of data for only $10/month with a $0 certified pre-owned Samsung Galaxy Tab E on a 2yr plan ($15/month thereafter, Tab E is $329 no-term)

The offer ends Jun 30th or stock lasts


Chatted with the customer rep. They are also charging $35 for the connection fee. Tried to get it waived but the Rep didn't agree. Will give it another shot tomorrow. If it is waived, then it's a super hot deal

Here's the link to the offer;

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile/dev ... amsungtabe

It basically asks to call on this number 1-844-423-3436
Last edited by jawadjaved87 on Jun 22nd, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
66 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
2919 posts
1615 upvotes
Kitchener
jawadjaved87 wrote: Got a TXT from Fido today.

Get 4GB of data for only $10/month with a $0 certified pre-owned Samsung Galaxy Tab E on a 2yr plan ($15/month thereafter, Tab E is $329 no-term)

The offer ends Jun 30th or stock lasts


Chatted with the customer rep. They are also charging $35 for the connection fee. Tried to get it waived but the Rep didn't agree. Will give it another shot tomorrow. If it is waived, then it's a super hot deal
$10 for 4GB is a good deal anywhere -- free device just makes it better.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1415 posts
925 upvotes
Anyone can manage this as a new customer anywhere? (Or at least a new tablet plan that I open with mobility line with.... which I would just cancel the moment I get home)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 15, 2007
2379 posts
555 upvotes
London
would bite if available for non-existing fido customer
Member
Jun 14, 2008
222 posts
21 upvotes
Just talked with Fido agent, this prom is for QC clients only. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Jr. Member
Sep 13, 2016
176 posts
140 upvotes
I was offered this deal yesterday but i wasnt sure so i told them im going to think about it. Im in Manitoba.
Newbie
May 8, 2018
10 posts
2 upvotes
dont call cutomer service. call the number in the text only
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
3678 posts
3996 upvotes
Vancouver
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Anyone can manage this as a new customer anywhere? (Or at least a new tablet plan that I open with mobility line with.... which I would just cancel the moment I get home)
All the answers you are looking for are HERE.

Just read OP and Summary first!
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Newbie
Nov 30, 2015
87 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
zhangxueyou wrote: Just talked with Fido agent, this prom is for QC clients only. Disappointed But Relieved Face
I got the text and I'm in BC.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
16160 posts
5431 upvotes
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
Platform / Operating System: Android 6.0.1

Good deal but you really do get what your paying for
In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife.
But this method doesn't work with a tomato...
[OP]
Jr. Member
May 8, 2016
161 posts
319 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: Are you in qc op?
Nope, I'm in Ontario. I do not think this deal is Province specific
[OP]
Jr. Member
May 8, 2016
161 posts
319 upvotes
LULUMON wrote: For some reason they are saying taxes for the $329 is payable even though device is free. Assuming 13% that is $42.77

I don't remember paying taxes for free tablet. If you go to 3rd party reseller, you should be able to score $50GC ($75 at costco but they charge $20 for Tab A). With this promo, you save $5x24 = $120 on plan

Save $120 - No $50 GC - potentially up to $42.77 in taxes = $27.23

I think it's worth paying $27.23 more to get the Tab A 2019 and probably get 50% off after 6 months.
They didn't say anything to me regarding taxes. Normally when you are getting a device on a term, the taxes are charged only on the monthly bill
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1862 posts
494 upvotes
Got this. $10 for 4gb beats my current $15 for 3gb and a free tablet on top of that.

No mention of any tax, just the standard 2 year term with $0 upfront.
Member
Feb 29, 2016
213 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
cbt123 wrote: Got this. $10 for 4gb beats my current $15 for 3gb and a free tablet on top of that.

No mention of any tax, just the standard 2 year term with $0 upfront.
How and where did you get this from?

Top