Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 4GB tablet plan + CPO Tablet For $5/mo (Existing Customers only, 2 yr agreement, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 9:11 am
Tags:
Nov 13, 2017
69 posts
82 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Ok, let me try again today.
Last time I tried, they told me I need a voice plan or not eligible.
I guess you need to try until u can reach an awesome agent like his, I intend to do the same cuz I don't have any voice plan too.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10924 posts
2798 upvotes
Scarberia
u need fido mobile plan, to get this tablet deal! if u have just a data only plan u won't get it! ymmv of course, im on live chat now lol
its pretty much luck of the draw, dpendin on live rep u get..some will be nice and give u free shit! others make u pay lol or give u hard time to get 'free' promos

i got turned down yet again lol... going from 50% off to 100% off = no GO! strike 3 i think!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6026 posts
2715 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: u need fido mobile plan, to get this tablet deal! if u have just a data only plan u won't get it! ymmv of course, im on live chat now lol
its pretty much luck of the draw, dpendin on live rep u get..some will be nice and give u free shit! others make u pay lol or give u hard time to get 'free' promos

i got turned down yet again lol... going from 50% off to 100% off = no GO! strike 3 i think!
Haha.
It is hard. Do you still have a contract binding?
I just tried to get the tablet plan with no voice plan.
No go as well.
I even has a hard time switching from the 3GB/$15 plan to the 4GB/$10 plan.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Oct 29, 2007
371 posts
34 upvotes
Skydriver wrote: None! I only had 3 of the $15/4 GB data that I managed to get 50% off last year. So my bill was $25.42 a month for 3 lines. Now its $10 a month for the combined 4 lines for the next 24 months

0BCD6A07-D2F9-4AEA-9F14-92F4D93ECDF0.jpeg
How did you start the chat? to a specific department or just general?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31854 posts
5905 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
JasonCao wrote: just live chatted with fido. i didn't get the free tablet, but i got free 2 year data plan. it was an existing plan thou.
Do you have a phone plan with Fido?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1171 posts
91 upvotes
Called in and got the 10 dollar 4gb deal with the free tablet

Don’t really care about the tablet but the 10 dollar for 4gb dual sim for the win
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6026 posts
2715 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dairymandip wrote: Called in and got the 10 dollar 4gb deal with the free tablet

Don’t really care about the tablet but the 10 dollar for 4gb dual sim for the win
Isnt it $5 a month because the tablet give you extra $5 off?

i am so sad.
Everyone seems to be able to get on the 4GB/$10 plan while I cannot even switch from 3GB/$15 to 4GB/$10.
Is it because I still have a contract from the tablet I got?
How come it seems so easy for everyone else, while I kept trying with no success?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1203 posts
693 upvotes
Near You
Shame this is only for the two listed tablets and we can't get the credit on any other tablet. I wouldn't mind a new iPad.
AMEX: Platinum ⬢ Cobalt
MC World Elite: Brim ⬢ BMO ⬢ Rogers ⬢ STACK
Visa CIBC Aventura ⬢ TD Aeroplan ⬢ Scotiabank Momentum
Accounts: TDCT ⬢ HSBC Premier ⬢ Tangerine ⬢ Motive
Services: Fido 15GB/50$ ⬢ Google Fi ⬢ Novus 1GIG/60$
Dec 12, 2003
226 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond
Sigh.....no luck for me. I just have 2 old 3gb tablet data accounts that I have the 50% loyalty discount on. But I can't get it upgraded to 4gb. I think I must have tried 4 different chat session over the course of several months.........
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6026 posts
2715 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
guitar_pic wrote: Sigh.....no luck for me. I just have 2 old 3gb tablet data accounts that I have the 50% loyalty discount on. But I can't get it upgraded to 4gb. I think I must have tried 4 different chat session over the course of several months.........
I have the same problem.
They wont switch it for me.
I will have to wait it out till the contract expire and activate a new one.
I tried asking for 100% free with no avail.

May be use the $10 freedom mobile 1GB phone plan with $7.5 3GB data plan on a dual sim phone would make a decent combo.
Is there a way to limit fido data usage so whenever it is over 3GB, it will stop instead of charging me?
Jan 5, 2015
178 posts
240 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Just called Fido.
Had the 10$/4gb plan. Been paying for it since last year.
I asked to get it for free.
I have another plan getting 8gb+2 for 79$/mth on an XXL plan (I think I saved 600$ on the price of an iPhone XS Max 2 years ago).
Anyways, she agreed and did it.
So now I think I’m locked into a 24 month term.....but it’s 0$/
I’ve been using it in an iPhone 7 Plus for my 12 year old.
Can’t argue with free.
Nov 13, 2017
69 posts
82 upvotes
The Huawei one has 2GB or 3GB of memory guys ? I can't see that info on their website

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

ryanrudolf, star2002, behere