Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Fido - 5GB free data bonus. YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2021 2:07 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10991 posts
13540 upvotes
Apr 2nd, 2021 10:40 am
MrMom wrote: And when the billing was rolled over to the next month, the 5GB of data were gone from my acct. :facepalm:

Tick Tock: 1h 30m of my life I will never get back and counting
Tick Tock: 2hrs of my life I will never get back.

Too painful to go into but it was sent to the black hole known as the "Support Group." "5 business days yada, yada, yada."
Second chat and second case opened by the back office support finally restored my current client 5GB promo data. Just took most of April.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1925 posts
488 upvotes
YVR
MrMom wrote: Apr 2nd, 2021 10:40 am

Second chat and second case opened by the back office support finally restored my current client 5GB promo data. Just took most of April.
Happened to me as well. When the cycle refreshed, the 5gb bonus was gone. The first question the agent asked was 'Did you remove the 5gb via the app?'. What question is this, me removing the bonus myself?
Anyways, the agent was quite nice over the phone as he tried to add the promo back multiple time, but no luck. Case created for back office and the bonus was back in my account in about 3 days.