Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 75/10 internet for $32.50 for the first 12 months with any Fido Cell or Data only Plan (Ontario) YMMV.

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2018 8:41 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Fido] 75/10 internet for $32.50 for the first 12 months with any Fido Cell or Data only Plan (Ontario) YMMV.

Update: I am on Fido 3GB Data only plan and Just got 50% off for 12 months. They confirmed anyone with any Fido Cell or Data only plan will be eligible.

Get unlimited home internet for 50% off for the first 12 months with a Fido Pulse plan!
Looking for a great deal on home internet service? Look no further! If you have a Fido PulseTM plan, you can get our fastest Fido Home Internet plan with download speeds of up to 75 Mbps1 and unlimited usage for 50% off for the first year. That’s unlimited internet for only $32.50/month2 for 12 months, and for $65/month thereafter!* This limited-time offer is too cool to miss, so get it while you can.*

* Offer ends March 31, 2018. Available within Fido Internet service area (where technology permits) and subject to change without notice. Available for Fido Pulse customers only who subscribe to new Fido Internet service. Offer includes Fido Internet 75 service (Unlimited Internet, up to 75Mbps) at $32.50/month for 12 months as long as customer maintains without interruption a Fido Pulse plan ($65/month thereafter, subject to any applicable rate increases). Credit will appear on monthly invoices.

1. Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, device (quality, location in the home, software and applications installed), home wiring, home network or other factors.

2. Taxes extra. A one-time $49.99 technician installation fee applies if you decline to self-install and request a technician visit. Modem must be returned upon termination of service.
Last edited by Dealer40 on Feb 23rd, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
44 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12400 posts
9136 upvotes
GTA, ON
This isn't a bad deal if you are already a Fido customer. Rogers is the parent company of Fido so the service is basically the same as Rogers internet. You get the speed boost and when I had it I'd normally get over the subscribed speed. I had 60Mbps and would normally get up to 75Mbps. I ended up switching to Carrytel because it was cheaper.

At $32.50 a month with free modem, this is a decent deal. If anything, cancel after 12mths before they raise the price. Lol....
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Sep 1, 2016
85 posts
80 upvotes
Definitely good deal especially after Rogers raised their internet monthly prices by $8/month.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Update: I am on Fido 3GB Data only plan and Just got 50% off for 12 months. They confirmed anyone with any Fido Cell or Data only plan will be eligible.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
* Offer ends March 31, 2018. Available within Fido Internet service area (where technology permits) and subject to change without notice. Available for Fido Pulse customers only who subscribe to new Fido Internet service. Offer includes Fido Internet 75 service (Unlimited Internet, up to 75Mbps) at $32.50/month for 12 months as long as customer maintains without interruption a Fido Pulse plan ($65/month thereafter, subject to any applicable rate increases). Credit will appear on monthly invoices.
Dec 10, 2012
391 posts
190 upvotes
GTA
No contract terms and no additional fee if i self install right?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
hkhorace wrote: No contract terms and no additional fee if i self install right?
Yes. And service will activate when you pickup your Router from any store or when its shipped.
Nov 8, 2016
137 posts
104 upvotes
downwardCorgi wrote: Any cell or Pulse only? I have a BYOB plan.
This is my question too I need to contact them because I just got internet last month from them.
Dec 23, 2012
302 posts
125 upvotes
Richmond Hill
downwardCorgi wrote: Any cell or Pulse only? I have a BYOB plan.
Log in to your Fido account to see the name of the plan, if it says FIDO PULSE BYOP PLAN, then you are fine.
Nov 8, 2016
137 posts
104 upvotes
I don't know how this other dude got it but they told me that you have to have a pulse plan and if you already have a promo on your internet they can't double it. So you technically need to cancel and got through all the hassle and then activate it again.

BTW I have byod 3 plans
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2011 posts
632 upvotes
hkhorace wrote: No contract terms and no additional fee if i self install right?
Dealer40 wrote: Yes. And service will activate when you pickup your Router from any store or when its shipped.
2 Questions;

1) How does this compare to Bell Fibe to the Home (FTTH)
2) Self install means connect the router? That all??
Nov 18, 2008
324 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Sounds like a good deal, so that would work out to $36.73 with taxes?
Can you do this online or you have to call the number?
How long does it take to get it up and running, anyone know?
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12400 posts
9136 upvotes
GTA, ON
To me this is the best internet deal at the moment. It's 1st tier internet since Rogers is Fido's parent company. There are some other 3rd tier ISPs who are charging $35 a month but I'd say you're better off with Fido.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
jkhan wrote: Sounds like a good deal, so that would work out to $36.73 with taxes?
Can you do this online or you have to call the number?
How long does it take to get it up and running, anyone know?
Yes 36.73 taxes in for 1 year.
Call them and mention about this 1 year 50% off promo.
You have to activate the service before 31st March.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12400 posts
9136 upvotes
GTA, ON
Too bad I can't take advantage of this promo. I'm a former Fido internet customer and they still got my old internet account number on file. Oh well, took advantage of their 3mth free promo back in Christmas 2016 and canceled right after the 3mth free. Lol... They gave the $180 credit within the first week but now I see they give the credit afterwards.

Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3425 posts
3832 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Too bad I can't take advantage of this promo. I'm a former Fido internet customer and they still got my old internet account number on file. Oh well, took advantage of their 3mth free promo back in Christmas 2016 and canceled right after the 3mth free. Lol... They gave the $180 credit within the first week but now I see they give the credit afterwards.
Or your wife can sign up for the new 3 months free ;).
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12400 posts
9136 upvotes
GTA, ON
PriceHunter wrote: Or your wife can sign up for the new 3 months free ;).
Yeah, I thought about that but that will likely not work - she's already on the account as a second line. I'm the primary account holder. Lol

Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3425 posts
3832 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Yeah, I thought about that but that will likely not work - she's already on the account as a second line. I'm the primary account holder. Lol
If she opens an account on her own. Trust me that works ;).