75 Mbps at $32.50 a month + $150 +50 GC at Walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2021 10:20 am
Feb 18, 2019
478 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto

[Fido] 75 Mbps at $32.50 a month + $150 +50 GC at Walmart

Unlike the last offer, when you had to go to walmart to get total $150 worth of card, this time just order it online!
150 Mbps is at $37.50 for a year

Website will show full price, so chat with a rep and ask for your offer.

UPDATE: Went to Walmart Toronto at gerrard, was offered $150+50. So to make the most of this deal go to Walmart.

"BLACK FRIDAY: Get a Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card!
This Black Friday, sign up online for select Fido Home Internet packages and get a Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card up to $150 to spend anywhere! Online only."
Fine print

*Taxes extra. A one-time $49.99 technician installation fee applies if you decline to self-install and request a technician visit. Modem must be returned upon termination of service. Usage exceeding the data allotment provided is charged in increments of $1/GB to a max. $50/month overage. Overage less than 0.5 GB rounded down. Overage greater than or equal to 0.5 GB rounded up to the next GB).

Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, computer (quality, location in the home, software and applications installed), home wiring, home network or other factors. See Acceptable Use Policy at fido.ca/terms
The times and usage amounts specified are approximations based on maximum theoretical speeds and file size estimates and will vary depending on size and quality of content.
Offer available for a limited time, or while supplies last, within the Fido cable service area in Ontario (where technology permits). Offer consists of a one (1) CAD $150 Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card for new customers activating Fido Internet 75u or above online. Offer subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Fido employees are not eligible, including but not limited to full-time, part-time, dealer employees and contractors. Eligible customers have 45 days from the date the invitation email is received to register and activate their services to redeem the offer. If an eligible customer cancels their internet service within 30 days of activating their internet service, they will no longer be eligible to receive the Prepaid Card. Not redeemable for cash. Limit one per account. The Prepaid Card that may be provided to you is a rebate granted and provided by Rogers Communications Canada Inc. under a Fido promotion. A portion of the rebate is an amount on account of GST/HST/QST where applicable. You will receive a payment notification email with instructions for claiming your Mastercard Prepaid Card. Please note, access to your payment expires 3 months from the date it is issued. You must claim your Card within that time frame. Use your Mastercard Prepaid Card everywhere Mastercard is accepted. The Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the Card. Please see cardholder agreement for further details.
Last edited by SohSay on Nov 20th, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
358 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1406 posts
750 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
So for those of us who signed up with the last one at 45 a month, can we sign up for this now too? The plan is no contract. Anyone with better knowledge than me on this?
Nov 5, 2019
385 posts
310 upvotes
I’m still finding full price. Where did you find this deal?
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1585 posts
2129 upvotes
Toronto
You only get the $150 gift card. Packages are still full price.
Feb 18, 2019
478 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
CheapMang wrote: You only get the $150 gift card. Packages are still full price.
Website will show full price, so chat with a rep and ask for your offer.
Sep 12, 2001
25 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond Hill
just tried chat with a rep, no luck with the gift card
Feb 18, 2019
478 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
Nomoney wrote: just tried chat with a rep, no luck with the gift card
Gift card was denied?
Dec 24, 2005
332 posts
263 upvotes
I was told that customer service agents can't issue gift cards when signing people up. The GCs are only be available if service is purchased through the website.

Not with the above clarity mind you.
Dec 28, 2019
190 posts
112 upvotes
Nomoney wrote: just tried chat with a rep, no luck with the gift card
Same here, only 50% off was offered. I hope things will change on Black Friday.
Apr 20, 2017
616 posts
428 upvotes
No gift card offered by the CSR on the live chat.
Jan 14, 2017
300 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
This looks to be the best internet offer this year for Black Friday. Everyone else seems to just give GC's without dropping monthly rates. Weak...
May 22, 2016
812 posts
1043 upvotes
um, i got FIDO 150u for $37.99 and am getting a $150GC. Just got the router yesterday, and on WIFI it seems I'm getting 300+ mbps
Nov 18, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Did you order online, call or in person? Online showing full price + gift card today November 19.
May 3, 2011
259 posts
107 upvotes
SS76SS wrote: um, i got FIDO 150u for $37.99 and am getting a $150GC. Just got the router yesterday, and on WIFI it seems I'm getting 300+ mbps
Did you call in to get this offer? I online chatted with a rep and they wouldnt give me the giftcard...
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
3044 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
SS76SS wrote: um, i got FIDO 150u for $37.99 and am getting a $150GC. Just got the router yesterday, and on WIFI it seems I'm getting 300+ mbps
How?
May 22, 2016
812 posts
1043 upvotes
helloo wrote: Did you call in to get this offer? I online chatted with a rep and they wouldnt give me the giftcard...
did through chat
May 22, 2016
812 posts
1043 upvotes
When I chatted on Tuesday, I asked if the 150u with $37.50 promo + $150 GC was still valid, I was told yes it was, and I signed up right away. Got my modem yesterday. Email for the giftcard to be registered will come in 6 weeks. I saved the chat for reference if I have issues down the road.

Points to Mention
• You have 30 days to get your services installed. If you don’t install your services within 30 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
• Up to 6 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card. You can choose ether a physical or electronic Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from fido@e.helloworldmail.com.
• After you’ve successfully registered for the card, electronic gift cards take 1-2 weeks to arrive. Physical cards take 3-4 weeks and will arrive in the mail.
• You’ll have 45 days from the day you receive the email to register. If you don’t register within 45 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
• Be sure to check your junk mail folder to ensure you don’t miss the email.
• All the instructions for redeeming your Mastercard Prepaid Card will be in the email we send you.
• If you do not receive the registration email after 6 weeks, contact us and we’ll investigate the status of the email.
• Your service must remain active for 30 days to be eligible for Prepaid card.
• You can use your pre-paid Mastercard anywhere except in Fido retail locations or to pay your bill.
Dec 24, 2005
332 posts
263 upvotes
Well, you're a lucky guy.

Just now:
The $150 Prepaid Mastercard applies if you sign up for the package at the regular rate.
The discount and gift card cannot be combined together.