Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 7GB FOR $45/mo- + $0 iPhone 6s +a New Line !!HOT!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 10:22 am
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
25 posts
201 upvotes
B.C

[Fido] 7GB FOR $45/mo- + $0 iPhone 6s +a New Line !!HOT!!

7GB FOR $45/MONTH

Get $5/month off for 24 months + 2GB of bonus data when you add a line. That’s a total of 7GB for only $45/month!
+ ADD an iPhone for free! This isn't just BYOD

You can port your number from another provider and take advantage of this offer or port out your existing Fido number over to another provider and then port back.

Edit: This is for new and existing customers. For those who don't want to be tied to a contract, there is also a BYOD version for just existing customers adding a line.

Screen Shot 2.png
Screen Shot.png
Last edited by whysignup on Jun 27th, 2020 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MC World Elite: HSBC Jade, BMO, RBC WestJet, PC, Rogers
AMEX Platinum, Gold, Cobalt
Visa Infinite: CIBC Aventura, RBC Avion, TD Aeroplan, Scotiabank Momentum
Fido 6 GB + Pixel 4XL -$52/mo & 4GB x2 Data only $0/mo
142 replies
Oct 13, 2012
76 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone who has done their homework: is this basically the best deal out there right now?

I’m also a health care employee in Alberta but the prices are a bit outside my price range ($75+).

I’m currently with Zoomer, 5 lines total. Everyone in the plan has 3-4GB at least and are between $35-$40.
Jul 9, 2019
104 posts
386 upvotes
rversed wrote: Anyone who has done their homework: is this basically the best deal out there right now?

I’m also a health care employee in Alberta but the prices are a bit outside my price range ($75+).

I’m currently with Zoomer, 5 lines total. Everyone in the plan has 3-4GB at least and are between $35-$40.
Yes, if you plan to stick to 6s for next 24 months. Keep in mind full price of phone is $625+tax. You owe them money if you switch to other carrier or something. Resale value of 6s is around $175. I would personally not stick to anything older than iPhone 8.
Oct 13, 2012
76 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Hahahapxl wrote: Yes, if you plan to stick to 6s for next 24 months. Keep in mind full price of phone is $625+tax. You owe them money if you switch to other carrier or something. Resale value of 6s is around $175. I would personally not stick to anything older than iPhone 8.
Thanks for the reply! Just checked out Zoomer’s promotions and they’re offering 6GB for $45 - 10% loyalty discount. I think that’s the best one out there for now.
Jul 29, 2007
79 posts
89 upvotes
Being tied to an iPhone 6S for 2years disqualifies this as being a HOT deal. As posted earlier, the 6S has a low resale value.

Other then that, it's not a bad deal.
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
25 posts
201 upvotes
B.C
airjuice wrote: Being tied to an iPhone 6S for 2years disqualifies this as being a HOT deal. As posted earlier, the 6S has a low resale value.

Other then that, it's not a bad deal.
If you want to avoid getting in a contract and are looking for a BYOD plan, you still get a 2GB bonus + $5 off making it even cheaper -- 7GB for $40/mo.
fido.png
Last edited by whysignup on Jun 27th, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MC World Elite: HSBC Jade, BMO, RBC WestJet, PC, Rogers
AMEX Platinum, Gold, Cobalt
Visa Infinite: CIBC Aventura, RBC Avion, TD Aeroplan, Scotiabank Momentum
Fido 6 GB + Pixel 4XL -$52/mo & 4GB x2 Data only $0/mo
Nov 26, 2014
233 posts
421 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Oh look. Another thread where people scoff at getting a free iPhone 6s on top of a phone plan that offers more data for less than they are currently paying.

Be sure to explain in very small words to anyone who complains about the 6s why they are mistaken. I, personally, do not have the patience for these morons again.
Dec 21, 2009
674 posts
244 upvotes
Vancouver
Great deal.
You're not really locked into the 6s. The plan is cheap itself. Just sell the iphone 6s and use whatever phone you have now. Too bad I took the telus epp deal...I still have 15 days to change my mind though.
Jun 9, 2017
517 posts
294 upvotes
I am also looking to add a line and would love 7Gb for 40 dollars
Jun 9, 2017
517 posts
294 upvotes
Is this the best plan out there for BYOB. I have Note 10. I am looking for a plan with decent data and low cost
Apr 2, 2015
316 posts
424 upvotes
Siberia
Do you have to create an account to see the add on section with the extra 2gb etc if your a new customer??
Dec 11, 2008
277 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
How do you see this promo.
I already have Fido internet only and when I try to open this promo I just get dropped into my account.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1639 posts
521 upvotes
Is the 2GB bonus also for 24months?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2494 posts
1476 upvotes
LMAO $625 for 5 gens old phone. The XS is light years ahead and costs less.

Fido is BS, just trying to get rid of some old stock.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Mar 2, 2016
283 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
I only have home internet with Fido and I still got the offer.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200627-082359_Samsung Internet.jpg
Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual